From: John Twist - University Motors Online <johntwist@...>
Subject: MG Zoom Technical Session 27 Oct 20
Date: February 7, 2021 at 7:46:20 PM EST

MondayEvening, 08Feb 2021, from Grand Rapids MichiGan
MG Zoom Session
Monday 8 Feb 2021
7:00 pm Eastern for Two Hours
All MG Enthusiasts welcome
Join scores of MG enthusiasts for another Zoom MG Session. These sessions usually last about two and a half hours. Enthusiasts have logged in from Japan, New Zealand, Australia, England, Mexico, Netherlands, Columbia, Canada, and all over the US. Ask questions, comment in the "Chat" section, and enjoy the banter among the participants.

Some enthusiasts have been thwarted in getting onto Zoom -- I am not certain why. In case it was a password problem, I've just moved to "Twist" as the regular password..

This week's beginning topic will be the X Series engine fitted to the TB and postwar TCs TDs and TFs.

For years we contributed to the MG Foundation (that's Myasthenia Gravis) by sponsoring a 50/50 raffle at our birthday party. MG-MI is a small organization assisting people who have this rare auto-immune neuromuscular disease. It only seems natural to support a cause and this one shares our initials. Plus, my dad had it. Consider offering them some support!. https://mg-mi.org/

No need to wear a mask.
Enjoy this in the comfort of your office.

John Twist is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: John Twist's Zoom Meeting
Time: Feb 8, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 811 1428 6858
Passcode: Twist
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,81114286858#,,,,*280662# US (New York)
+13017158592,,81114286858#,,,,*280662# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
    +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)