“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Tuesday Evening, September 1, 2020, from Grand Rapids MichiGan
MG Zoom Session
Tuesday, September 1, 2020
7:00 pm Eastern for Two Hours
All MG Enthusiasts welcome
Join scores of MG enthusiasts for another Zoom MG Session. These sessions usually last about two and a half hours. Enthusiasts have logged in from Japan, New Zealand, Australia, England, Netherlands, Columbia, Canada, and all over the US. They pose questions, comment in the "Chat" section, and enjoy the banter among the participants.

This week's beginning topic will be "Resurrection." Every week I receive a call from an MG enthusiast who is timing out and wants to sell his MG. This past Friday I stopped at a friend's house to look at his MGC, now 25 years off the road. He wants to return it to the road! Yeah! I'll tell you what I told him about bringing it to bring it back to life.

Many of you are familiar with the British Sportscar Hall of Fame. This organization is now a 501(C)3 and is making plans to continue the work that John Nikas and Moss Motors began. Take a look at the website to see if you can help.

The Hall of Fame shares some of the office space with The Coventry Foundation.

Log on Tuesday evening just before the session begins to ensure your connection is great. There is a "CHAT" section. Post your question and I will call on you. Post your question quickly as last session still had 60+ questions when our 150 minutes ended.

Show us your favorite spanner!

Topic: John Twist's Zoom Tech Session Tuesday 9/1/20
Time: Sep 1, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 298 089 2175

Safety Fast,
John