From: John Twist - University Motors Online <johntwist@...>
Subject: MG Tech Zoom Monday 23 Aug 2021
Date: August 22, 2021 at 9:20:23 PM EDT

MG Zoom Session
Monday 23 Aug 2021
Safety Fast!
Join our MG Tech Zoom MONDAY NIGHT at 8:00 pm Eastern! We'll have scores of MG owners from near and far, and we'll answer your MG questions! The session is scheduled for TWO HOURS. Starting time is 8:00 Eastern (5:00 Pacific) to allow our West coast friends to join us more easily.

During our past Zooms, we've hosted from 125 to 275 MG Enthusiasts from across the US, Canada, and Mexico, and some have logged on from England, South America, Europe, and Australia. Thank you Doug Clark for counting.

This week, we''ll begin with an overview of front end vibrations.

ZOOM DETAILS

John Twist is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: John Twist's Zoom Meeting
Time: Aug 23, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 863 1673 1341
Passcode: Twist
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,86316731341#,,,,*017364# US (New York)
+13017158592,,86316731341#,,,,*017364# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
    +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
    +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
    +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
    +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 863 1673 1341
Passcode: 017364
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdgzMDV9GA

TRAVEL NOTES
Plan to attend the British Car Festival in Altoona PA the weekend before Labor Day. I'll be there.

Do you live in the NW? Attend the All British Field Meet in Portland OR on Labor Day Weekend. I'll be there, too.

If you are closer to the East Coast, come to the Hunt Country Classic, 10/11 Oct 2021 near Washington, DC. Again I'll be fixing MGs!

Support the British Sportscar Hall of Fame!

Make your club charitable donations to the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation. Link your club to this group. It's only natural.

PICTURES

Top: The original MGB Disc Wheel, used through 1969.

SECOND: The ROstyle wheel (named for Ruberry Owen, the manufacturer), used from 1970-1980.

THIRD: The V8 Wheel, used on the MGB/GT V8s 1973-1975, as well as the Jubilee MGBs.

FOURTH: The LE wheel, used on the "Specials" and "Limited Editions" 1979-1980.

FIFTH: Aftermarket "Mini-lite" wheel still available.

SIXTH: The 14" standard 60 spoke MGB wheel used 1962-1980.

SEVENTH: A Dayton 16" wheel with a 65 series tire. Looks cool but impossible to steer easily.

EIGHTH: The MGB taper wheel bearing assembly.

ALL THIS WEEK: DRIVE your MG!