Topics

MG Dartboard for sale

Larry Macy

Theresa and I won this for winning the LBC PA Rallye in Tamaqua a few years back. We never had any place to hang it so it is pristine and the dartboard is still wrapped in plastic. It’s a classic British Pub style dartboard with the MG logo. There is one set of darts in the case, and one extra set with 2 pairs of fletchs. One American flag and one British flag.

We are asking $45. I need a commitment by Wednesday PM, or it goes in an auction on Thursday. I can bring it to the GT on the 11th.

Larry

—

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
lmacy@...
https://larrythemac.guru
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff