MG Car Club of Central Jersey - Newsletter

Roger Williams

Hi All

Thought you might enjoy this recent issue of their newsletter.
Some interesting articles. Also their car show is Saturday (~2 hours away).

https://mgccnj.org/meshinggears/Meshing%20Gears%202021-08.pdf

Roger Williams
1966 Austin Cooper S

Kevin McLemore

Interesting about “The Ad That Fell To Earth.” I had one of the original promotional pennants hanging in my shop, but I recently donated it, along with some other ephemera, to the British car museum in Dayton, Ohio.

image1.jpeg

On Sep 15, 2021, at 9:22 PM, Roger Williams <rogerotto@...> wrote:

Hi All

Thought you might enjoy this recent issue of their newsletter.
Some interesting articles.  Also their car show is Saturday (~2 hours away).

https://mgccnj.org/meshinggears/Meshing%20Gears%202021-08.pdf

Roger Williams
1966 Austin Cooper S

Attachments: