From: Steve Harding via Groups.Io <mgbgt1@...>
To: phillymgclub <phillymgclub@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Dec 16, 2019 1:04 pm
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] MG Calendar

Roger,
Do you need pictures for the calendar?
Steve Harding

Roger,
Things are great in Florida, although right now I’m getting over the flu.
I’d like to send you a picture of me with my “old” BGT and the new owner, George Van Horn, taken at this year’s Brits show.
Steve

On Dec 16, 2019, at 1:37 PM, searlerb via Groups.Io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

How are things in sunny Florida.

Always need pictures.  I'm going to send out a request to the Club after I talk with Harry Hurst.  But anything with any make or model of MG
is great as are any MG related events, advertisements, events, things, etc.

Take care.