MG 2021

Lester Weinraub

Does anyone have a schedule for the MG Convention.  I am not registered but wanted to go to the car show as a visitor.  However, the website for the convention does not have any information on when and where the car show is to be held.

Thank you,

Lester

74 MGB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Roger Searle

Hi Lester,

https://www.nemgtr.org/events/event/139-mg-2021.html

Does anyone have a schedule for the MG Convention.  I am not registered but wanted to go to the car show as a visitor.  However, the website for the convention does not have any information on when and where the car show is to be held.

Thank you,

Lester
74 MGB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jeff Detwiler

Inline image
Lester,
It will be at the 4H Fairgrounds just North of AC.
Jeff

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Sunday, June 6, 2021, 2:22 PM, Lester Weinraub <lgweinraub@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a schedule for the MG Convention.  I am not registered but wanted to go to the car show as a visitor.  However, the website for the convention does not have any information on when and where the car show is to be held.

Thank you,

Lester

74 MGB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Pete Baumbach

Where is this month's GT?   Pete

It will be at the 4H Fairgrounds just North of AC.
Jeff

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Sunday, June 6, 2021, 2:22 PM, Lester Weinraub <lgweinraub@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a schedule for the MG Convention.  I am not registered but wanted to go to the car show as a visitor.  However, the website for the convention does not have any information on when and where the car show is to be held.

Thank you,

Lester
74 MGB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10