MG2021

Steve Harding

Club Members ,
Each year (except 2020, because of COVID) the North American MGB Register presents the annual convention for MGB, Midget, and 1100/1300 owners. Our Club hosted MG2008.

Every five years the North American Council of MG Registers presents a combined convention including the North American MGB Register, the North American MGA Register, the New EnglanD MG ‘T’ Register and the North American MMM Register.

The 2021 convention is a combined convention in Atlantic City, NJ - only about a two hour drive from Philadelphia.

I have attended many conventions. In fact, only a few months after forming our Club a number of Club members attended the 1980 national convention in Glen Falls, NY, although it was hosted by a different MGB national club - the American MGB Association.

The events are so much fu and there is a lot to do. The car show is great and in 2021 it should be spectacular since there will be a huge number of MGs to feast our eyes on, being a combined event.

As Founder and Ex-President of our Club I encourage all of you to make plans to attend. Just imagine the Caravan we could have making our way to AC, NJ.

On a very personal note, I plan to come up from Florida to attend MG2021 and would be available to drive an MG to AC should any of you need help getting one of your MGs there.

“Safety Fast!” - Steve Harding