Leake's Live Virtual Auction is August 17

Steve Harding

Begin forwarded message:

From: Vintage Motorsport <info@...>
Date: August 7, 2020 at 10:07:24 AM EDT
To: mgbgt1@...
Subject: Leake's Live Virtual Auction is August 17

Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in Vintage Motorsport. Don't forget to add info@... to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox!

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
Leake_Live Online_ 3PB Email_600x300_Vintage Motor Sports Magazine_546948

Experience the excitement of a live collector car auction from your desktop or mobile device!

Leake's Live Virtual Auction on August 17 will offer online simulcast bidding in a boutique sale featuring collector cars. This event is backed by the expertise and technology used in online heavy-equipment auctions conducted by Ritchie Bros.

1970 Dodge Challenger T/A Coupe

1970 Dodge
Challenger
T/A Coupe

View Item
1967 Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII BJ8 Convertible

1967 Austin-Healey
3000 MKIII
BJ8 Convertible

View Item
1969 Plymouth Road Runner Coupe

1969 Plymouth
Road Runner
Coupe

View Item
1956 Jaguar XK140 MC Roadster

1956 Jaguar
XK140 MC
Roadster

View Item

2008 Dodge Viper
SRT/10 Hurst
50th Anniversary
Serial #1

View Item
1940 Ford Deluxe Custom Coupe

1940 Ford
Deluxe
Custom
Coupe

View Item
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Pace Car Orbitz 300 at Daytona

2007 Chevrolet
Corvette Pace
Car Orbitz 300
at Daytona

View Item
1978 Pontiac Trans Am Coupe

1978 Pontiac
Trans Am
Coupe

View Item
1969 Mercury Cougar Eliminator Coupe

1969 Mercury
Cougar
Eliminator
Coupe

View Item
Consign to the Upcoming August 31 Leake Event
Space is Limited so Consign Early!
Get Started Here >>

IronPlanet
5667 Gibraltar Drive, Suite 200, Pleasanton, California 94588, USA

©2020 Ritchie Bros. All rights reserved

Vintage Motorsport, 17030 Red Hill Ave, Irvine, CA 92614
Sent by info@... powered by
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!