Issues with Certain Email Addresses

Kristi Liebel

Good Afternoon again,

I am so sorry to bombard you all with emails today - fortunately or unfortunately I finally forced myself to sit and get PMGC stuff taken care of that I have let go for a bit. Anyway I am sending out a request for those of you with Yahoo, AOL and Verizon email addresses - my request is this - do you have another email address that we could use for the club email list? I ask because for some reason the Yahoo, AOL, and Verizon servers have blacklisted our phillymgclub email addresses. So if you send me an email I am not able to respond with my phillymgclub email (luckily for me I have another email address that I can respond from).

I am in the process of looking for another domain hosting site (ok well my Dad will be helping me 😊) so that this issue hopefully does not continue but in the meantime if you do have another email address that I can add to your contact information that would be great.

Thanks so much,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Kristi,
It’s ok to take yhtak@... off...we still get it on our Gmail acct. :)

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Our business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Aug 23, 2020, at 4:24 PM, Kristi Liebel <KLiebel@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon again,

I am so sorry to bombard you all with emails today - fortunately or unfortunately I finally forced myself to sit and get PMGC stuff taken care of that I have let go for a bit.  Anyway I am sending out a request for those of you with Yahoo, AOL and Verizon email addresses - my request is this - do you have another email address that we could use for the club email list?  I ask because for some reason the Yahoo, AOL, and Verizon servers have blacklisted our phillymgclub email addresses.  So if you send me an email I am not able to respond with my phillymgclub email (luckily for me I have another email address that I can respond from).  

I am in the process of looking for another domain hosting site (ok well my Dad will be helping me 😊) so that this issue hopefully does not continue but in the meantime if you do have another email address that I can add to your contact information that would be great.

Thanks so much,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

John Pagden

Hi Kristi,
I think you have two emails for John and Jody Pagden. We do use both but whatever works for you. They are-
Jandjonthebeach@aol.com
And
Johnpagden55@gmail
Thanks and hope all works out for you on that end.
Jody

Jody

On Aug 23, 2020, at 4:24 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Good Afternoon again,

I am so sorry to bombard you all with emails today - fortunately or unfortunately I finally forced myself to sit and get PMGC stuff taken care of that I have let go for a bit. Anyway I am sending out a request for those of you with Yahoo, AOL and Verizon email addresses - my request is this - do you have another email address that we could use for the club email list? I ask because for some reason the Yahoo, AOL, and Verizon servers have blacklisted our phillymgclub email addresses. So if you send me an email I am not able to respond with my phillymgclub email (luckily for me I have another email address that I can respond from).

Thanks so much,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Daniel Commale

Hello Kristi,

I do have another email address that will work. It is commaled@...

Thank you,
Daniel Commale

On Sunday, August 23, 2020, 5:06 PM, John Pagden via groups.io <jandjonthebeach@...> wrote:

Hi Kristi,
I think you have two emails for John and Jody Pagden. We do use both but whatever works for you. They are-
Jandjonthebeach@...
And
Johnpagden55@gmail
Jody

Jody

> On Aug 23, 2020, at 4:24 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:
>
> Good Afternoon again,
>
> I am so sorry to bombard you all with emails today - fortunately or unfortunately I finally forced myself to sit and get PMGC stuff taken care of that I have let go for a bit.  Anyway I am sending out a request for those of you with Yahoo, AOL and Verizon email addresses - my request is this - do you have another email address that we could use for the club email list?  I ask because for some reason the Yahoo, AOL, and Verizon servers have blacklisted our phillymgclub email addresses.  So if you send me an email I am not able to respond with my phillymgclub email (luckily for me I have another email address that I can respond from).
>
> I am in the process of looking for another domain hosting site (ok well my Dad will be helping me 😊) so that this issue hopefully does not continue but in the meantime if you do have another email address that I can add to your contact information that would be great.
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Kristi
>
>
> Kristi
> '74 RWA Midget
> '77 RB Midget
> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2
> Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
> Brits at the Village Coordinator
>
> Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook
>
> “It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin
>
>
>
>

Larry Spitzer

Kristi:
I’ve been receiving most if not all Club emails with my yahoo account, but if you need a second address, you can use my work email:
Laurence.Spitzer@pennmedicine.upenn.edu

Thanks
-Larry

On Aug 23, 2020, at 5:06 PM, John Pagden via groups.io <jandjonthebeach=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Kristi,
Jandjonthebeach@aol.com
And
Johnpagden55@gmail
Jody

Jody

Good Afternoon again,

Thanks so much,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Bob Caprio

72mgb11@.... Bob CAPRIO take care see you one of these days 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 8/23/20 4:24 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Issues with Certain Email Addresses

Good Afternoon again,

I am so sorry to bombard you all with emails today - fortunately or unfortunately I finally forced myself to sit and get PMGC stuff taken care of that I have let go for a bit.  Anyway I am sending out a request for those of you with Yahoo, AOL and Verizon email addresses - my request is this - do you have another email address that we could use for the club email list?  I ask because for some reason the Yahoo, AOL, and Verizon servers have blacklisted our phillymgclub email addresses.  So if you send me an email I am not able to respond with my phillymgclub email (luckily for me I have another email address that I can respond from).

Thanks so much,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Jeff Detwiler

Hi Kristi,
I typically get all PMGC E-mail (I think) to my Verizon Inbox, fortunately I created a second one when I retired my Work E-mail.
Please try (or add):
jmd78mgb@...
Thanks,
Jeff Detwiler 

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

On Sunday, August 23, 2020, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon again,

I am so sorry to bombard you all with emails today - fortunately I finally forced myself to sit and get PMGC stuff taken care of that I have let go for a bit.  Anyway I am sending out a request for those of you with Yahoo, AOL and Verizon email addresses - my request is this - do you have another email address that we could use for the club email list?  I ask because for some reason the Yahoo, AOL, and Verizon servers have blacklisted our phillymgclub email addresses.  So if you send me an email I am not able to respond with my phillymgclub email (luckily for me I have another email address that I can respond from).

Thanks so much,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Kristi Liebel

Good Morning all,

Thank you to those who have sent me another email address. Let me clarify why I am asking for them. Because we use a closed group email list you will (or should) always receive emails that I or anyone with a phillymgclub email address send out to the entire club via groups.io. The problem comes into play when we try to send to specific people vs through the entire group list. For some reason the server thinks that the phillymgclub email address is spam and therefore has gotten blacklisted on the Yahoo/AOL/Verizon server.

I hope that makes sense 😊. Anyway I will add the emails that have been provided to my contact list so that I can send emails if and when needed. Those who did send me another email address please continue to use the one you normally use when sending emails to the groups.io email address. I am not sure if it would help or not but if you have some time you may even want to contact your email provider and tell them that phillymgclub.com is not a spam email address and that they need to allow the emails from that address to come through 😉.

Hope everyone has a spectacular day and Safety Fast,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Good Afternoon again,

Thanks so much,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Gregory Simms

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020, 8:37 AM Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:
Good Morning all,

Thank you to those who have sent me another email address.  Let me clarify why I am asking for them.  Because we use a closed group email list you will (or should) always receive emails that I or anyone with a phillymgclub email address send out to the entire club via groups.io.  The problem comes into play when we try to send to specific people vs through the entire group list.  For some reason the server thinks that the phillymgclub email address is spam and therefore has gotten blacklisted on the Yahoo/AOL/Verizon server.

I hope that makes sense 😊.  Anyway I will add the emails that have been provided to my contact list so that I can send emails if and when needed.  Those who did send me another email address please continue to use the one you normally use when sending emails to the groups.io email address.  I am not sure if it would help or not but if you have some time you may even want to contact your email provider and tell them that phillymgclub.com is not a spam email address and that they need to allow the emails from that address to come through 😉.

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

>
> Good Afternoon again,
>
> I am so sorry to bombard you all with emails today - fortunately or unfortunately I finally forced myself to sit and get PMGC stuff taken care of that I have let go for a bit.  Anyway I am sending out a request for those of you with Yahoo, AOL and Verizon email addresses - my request is this - do you have another email address that we could use for the club email list?  I ask because for some reason the Yahoo, AOL, and Verizon servers have blacklisted our phillymgclub email addresses.  So if you send me an email I am not able to respond with my phillymgclub email (luckily for me I have another email address that I can respond from).
>
> I am in the process of looking for another domain hosting site (ok well my Dad will be helping me 😊) so that this issue hopefully does not continue but in the meantime if you do have another email address that I can add to your contact information that would be great.
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Kristi
>
>
> Kristi
> '74 RWA Midget
> '77 RB Midget
> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2
>
>
> “It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin
>
>
>
>

Stephen McDowell <stephen.mcdowell2020@...>

We had a problem with mail being blacklisted too.
The remedy to get off the blacklist is tedious and starts at your ISP. 
Please contact them and stay on top with requests for daily updates or your request will be lost in the noise of other problems they are truing to resolve.
ISPs point their mail to a MEF server (Malicious Email Filter) for DNS scrubbing.  Addresses in the MEF and sent to a sinkhole or redirected to a safe site. 

v/r
Steve
703-628-8194 - Cell

On Monday, August 24, 2020, 8:45:47 AM EDT, Gregory Simms <gasgregory62@...> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020, 8:37 AM Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:
Good Morning all,

Thank you to those who have sent me another email address.  Let me clarify why I am asking for them.  Because we use a closed group email list you will (or should) always receive emails that I or anyone with a phillymgclub email address send out to the entire club via groups.io.  The problem comes into play when we try to send to specific people vs through the entire group list.  For some reason the server thinks that the phillymgclub email address is spam and therefore has gotten blacklisted on the Yahoo/AOL/Verizon server.

I hope that makes sense 😊.  Anyway I will add the emails that have been provided to my contact list so that I can send emails if and when needed.  Those who did send me another email address please continue to use the one you normally use when sending emails to the groups.io email address.  I am not sure if it would help or not but if you have some time you may even want to contact your email provider and tell them that phillymgclub.com is not a spam email address and that they need to allow the emails from that address to come through 😉.

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

>
> Good Afternoon again,
>
>
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Kristi
>
>
> Kristi
> '74 RWA Midget
> '77 RB Midget
> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2
>
>
>
>
>
>