From: James Hionis via Info <info@...>
Subject: [Info] Selling an MBG
Date: June 22, 2021 at 2:54:47 PM CDT

Hello,
            I own a 1977 MGB. The car has been inactive for 2 years. I’m unable to put it in gear & it runs rough when started. I would like to sell it but not sure if it’s advisable  in its present condition. I would appreciate your advise as to how to best proceed & what value to place on it. The body is solid but does have some minor rust. Is it better that I invest in getting it functionally operational or sell as is. Thanks, Jim