Topics

Important Upcoming Events

kliebel@phillymgclub.com

Good Morning all,

I hope this email finds everyone enjoying the amazing cool weather that we are enjoying right now!  PERFECT driving weather!!

I wanted to remind every one of the next couple of events that are happening and we hope to have many of you join us!

First we have the Annual PMGC vs DVT Mini Golf Challenge!

When: Saturday, July 27th at 10am
Where: Freddy Hil Farms - 1440 Sumneytown Pike, Lansdale, PA 19446
RSVP to Kristi via email or phone (484-686-3305)

Second we have the 15th Annual Pennypacker Mills Car Show

When: Saturday, August 4th starting at 10am
Where: Pennypacker Mills, Schwenksville, PA

Third we have a picnic after the Pennypacker Mills show at Jim & Jean Witte’s house.

When: Saturday, August 4th immediately after the show
Where: Jim & Jean WItte - 2020 Salford St, Harleysville, PA 19438

*We need to get a head count so Jim and Jean know how many to expect - please RSVP to Kristi by July 31st again either via email or phone (484-686-3305)*  If you are planning to attend we are also asking for you to bring a side dish or dessert - we are going to divide by last names so A-L will bring a side dish and M-Z will bring a dessert.  When you RSVP to Kristi please let her know what you plan to bring so there are not 10 potato salads, etc!

Thanks,

Kristi

P.S. If you are not a current member but still would like to join us please know you are always welcome!  We would love to see everyone!

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

George Schuler

Kristi,

I will not be able to be at the August 4 picnic.

Thank you,

George

On Jul 24, 2019, at 10:57 AM, kliebel@... wrote:

Good Morning all,

I hope this email finds everyone enjoying the amazing cool weather that we are enjoying right now!  PERFECT driving weather!!

I wanted to remind every one of the next couple of events that are happening and we hope to have many of you join us!

Third we have a picnic after the Pennypacker Mills show at Jim & Jean Witte’s house.

*We need to get a head count so Jim and Jean know how many to expect - please RSVP to Kristi by July 31st again either via email or phone (484-686-3305)*  If you are planning to attend we are also asking for you to bring a side dish or dessert - we are going to divide by last names so A-L will bring a side dish and M-Z will bring a dessert.  When you RSVP to Kristi please let her know what you plan to bring so there are not 10 potato salads, etc!

Thanks,

Kristi

P.S. If you are not a current member but still would like to join us please know you are always welcome!  We would love to see everyone!

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

George Schuler

Kristi,

I won’t be able to attend the picnic on August 3 either.
Thank you,
George Schuler

On Jul 24, 2019, at 11:26 AM, George Schuler <geoschuler@...> wrote:

Kristi,

Thank you,

George

On Jul 24, 2019, at 10:57 AM, kliebel@... wrote:

Good Morning all,

*We need to get a head count so Jim and Jean know how many to expect - please RSVP to Kristi by July 31st again either via email or phone (484-686-3305)*  If you are planning to attend we are also asking for you to bring a side dish or dessert - we are going to divide by last names so A-L will bring a side dish and M-Z will bring a dessert.  When you RSVP to Kristi please let her know what you plan to bring so there are not 10 potato salads, etc!

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Don Scholl

Saturday is August 3, not 4.  Just sayin' 

I am registered for the Pennypacker Show.  I won't be able to attend the picnic, either.

-----Original Message-----
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jul 24, 2019 11:28 am
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Important Upcoming Events

Kristi,

Thank you,
George Schuler

Kristi,

Thank you,

George

Good Morning all,

*We need to get a head count so Jim and Jean know how many to expect - please RSVP to Kristi by July 31st again either via email or phone (484-686-3305)*  If you are planning to attend we are also asking for you to bring a side dish or dessert - we are going to divide by last names so A-L will bring a side dish and M-Z will bring a dessert.  When you RSVP to Kristi please let her know what you plan to bring so there are not 10 potato salads, etc!

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Don Scholl

To: PhillyMGClub <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jul 24, 2019 11:53 am

Saturday is August 3, not 4.  Just sayin' 

I am registered for the Pennypacker Show.  I won't be able to attend the picnic, either.

To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Jul 24, 2019 11:28 am

Kristi,

Thank you,
George Schuler

Kristi,

Thank you,

George

Good Morning all,

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Don Scholl

I will participate in the Freddy Hill Farm International Golf Challenge!

Don Scholl

Sent: Wed, Jul 24, 2019 10:57 am
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Important Upcoming Events

Good Morning all,

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Kevin McLemore

Kristi, Jan and I regret that we can’t attend either as we’ll be traveling.

(And given my lousy performance at last year’s golf outing, that’s probably a good thing for the MG Club!) 

Cheers,
Kevin McLemore

On Jul 24, 2019, at 10:57 AM, "kliebel@..." <kliebel@...> wrote:

Good Morning all,

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Martin Cameron

Sorry I can’t  make it and I’m terrible at golf!!!

Martin

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 5:39 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

Kristi, Jan and I regret that we can’t attend either as we’ll be traveling.

(And given my lousy performance at last year’s golf outing, that’s probably a good thing for the MG Club!) 

Cheers,
Kevin McLemore

On Jul 24, 2019, at 10:57 AM, "kliebel@..." <kliebel@...> wrote:

Good Morning all,

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

nsp7919@...

“No Golf for You”
Will be away for a Ski Patrol Refresher on the 27th.  Bummer!
Jeff and Mary 

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Get the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, kliebel@... <kliebel@...> wrote:

Good Morning all,

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

lgweinraub

Kristi
Unfortunately have a funeral this Saturday and away next weekend so will miss all events. Have fun!

Lester

On Jul 24, 2019, at 1:33 PM, nsp7919 via Groups.Io <nsp7919@...> wrote:

“No Golf for You”
Jeff and Mary 

Good Morning all,

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Emery

No points for you!!!

Ed

Sent: Wed, Jul 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Kristi
Unfortunately have a funeral this Saturday and away next weekend so will miss all events. Have fun!

Lester

On Jul 24, 2019, at 1:33 PM, nsp7919 via Groups.Io <nsp7919@...> wrote:

“No Golf for You”
Jeff and Mary 

Good Morning all,

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2