Hope Lodge Cleanup

Kevin McLemore

Many of you attended the recent DVT Car Show at beautiful Hope Lodge on Bethlehem Pike in Fort Washington. The Lodge was devastated by the recent tornado - trees and limbs are down everywhere. My Scouts BSA Troop 541 for girls did a lot of clearing up today and will be holding day 2 of their Hope Lodge cleanup at 5:30 pm on Thursday. I invite all PMGC members to please come join us in cleaning up the Lodge if you're able. We need folks to rake, move limbs and chainsaw the big items. Suggest you wear long pants, closed toe shoes and work gloves, and ear protection if working near the saw(s).  Thanks, folks! - Kevin McLemore

May be an image of nature and tree