Topics

Hope Lodge British Car Show After Party

Rich Williamson

Is anyone going to the All British Marque show at Hope Lodge in Fort Washington (5 minutes from the GT meeting spot)?

It is this Saturday June 1.  See links below for more details.

it’s all British cars and motorcycles.

Also a National Jaguar Concours event where you will see ers looking better than they came off the showroom floor.

You name a British car, and you will see it / many there.

As many of you know, we live 5 minutes from the GT / Phil’s.

After the show, everyone is welcome at our house.

The pool and BBQ will be open.  Music playing, beer, soda, water and popsicles.

Casual… nothing formal.  We have tons of chairs and towels.

Even if it rains, we have a huge outdoor awning / patio where you can be outside overlooking the garden and stay dry.

Bring your swimsuit along.

306 Whitemarsh Valley Road
Fort Washington , PA 19034
215-646-4524

Rich

****P.S.  This event is being run simultaneously with a craft beer and food festival.

https://www.dvtr.org/cmoe#!event-register/2019/6/1/cars-motorcycles-of-england

https://delvaljaguarclub.com/british-car-show-concours/

http://www.historichopelodge.org/ales-petals-car-show

lgweinraub

Unfortunately, I cannot attend.

Lester

On May 28, 2019, at 11:32 AM, Rich Williamson <rjw@...> wrote:

[...]

Karen Schulte

Rich,
Thank you for the invite.
We have other plans out of state this weekend.
Enjoy the show....
A nice place to gather.
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

[...]

Steve Perlman

I have an all day business commitment but I am hoping to be done by 3:00pm.

Maybe Magy and I can swing by.

Thanks Rich

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,

nsp7919@...

Life with too many choices sometimes makes for a very complicated world...…
Unfortunately we will be missing both.
June 1st will be attending a 90th B-Day Party in NJ (must go - no idea how many more to come).
June 9th will be loading up for a week in Ohio at Cedar Point.
Thanks for the invite, y'all have a great time and hope for Great Weather at both.
Jeff and Mary Detwiler

[...]

Stephen McDowell

Yes, Miss Tina and I will be at the Hope Lodge event this Sat.  We arrive at the Fort Washington Holiday Inn on Fri and return to Northern VA on Sunday.

v/r
Steve
703-628-8194 - Cell

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 11:32:27 AM EDT, Rich Williamson <rjw@...> wrote:

[...]

Don Scholl

Sorry to report that this is also my college reunion weekend and I am committed to those events so cannot be at Hope Lodge. Hope you have good weather and a large turnout.

Don Scholl

:
Don Scholl

On May 28, 2019, at 12:35 PM, Stephen McDowell via Groups.Io <stephen.mcdowell2020@...> wrote:

[...]

Emery

Since this is my annual burp and scratch fishing weekend I will not be at the show.  Hopefully someone who is there can take roll to score valuable club points.

Remember to wear your club shirt and name badge, both score points.

Thanks

Ed

[...]

searlerb@...

I'm registered.  I'll work with Ken to collect our roster.

[...]

kjcollins48@...

Would appreciate if someone on the PMGC board could email Roger or me an attendance roster sheet for this Saturday’s show at Hope Lodge.

On May 29, 2019, at 8:22 AM, searlerb via Groups.Io <searlerb@...> wrote:

[...]

Sorry but I don't have one

[...]

I'll get one to you Ken. As soon as I find the blank

Ed

[...]

Thanks Ed....

On May 30, 2019, at 10:13 AM, Emery via Groups.Io <john.emery5@...> wrote:

Here you go.

[...]

<Points.docx>

pgblab@...

thanks Rich, see you Saturday. Pete Baumbach

[...]

James C. Witte

Sorry, We can't make it.
Jim & Jean