Topics

Holiday Luncheon

Kristi Liebel

Hello Everyone,

This email is very important. We have a place for our Holiday Luncheon. We were able to keep the original date of December 8th. The new location is the Black Powder Tavern in Wayne. Please see the attachment for prices and RSVP dates. We still plan to have a white elephant gift exchange for those that are interested. $15 limit for the gift, each gift brought will get a raffle ticket and we will pick tickets to see who gets to pick the first gift. If you have any questions please let us know. Hope to see many of you there.

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
Brits at the Village Coordinator

Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Bob Hitchiner

I feel bad that I've only made one meeting before I sold my MGB. I'm looking for another so I can fully participate again. You guys seem great!
Bob

On Nov 22, 2019, at 2:21 PM, "kliebel@phillymgclub.com" <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

This email is very important. We have a place for our Holiday Luncheon. We were able to keep the original date of December 8th. The new location is the Black Powder Tavern in Wayne. Please see the attachment for prices and RSVP dates. We still plan to have a white elephant gift exchange for those that are interested. $15 limit for the gift, each gift brought will get a raffle ticket and we will pick tickets to see who gets to pick the first gift. If you have any questions please let us know. Hope to see many of you there.

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

<MG Luncheon2019.pdf>

Steve Perlman

Deb and I will attend.

Steve P Yellow B

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:21 PM kliebel@... <kliebel@...> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.†  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

--
Yesterday is a Memory, 
Tomorrow is a Mystery, 
Today is a Gift, 
That's why it's called 
The Present...........

Ed Emery

Ed and Margarete will be there

-----Original Message-----
From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io [mailto:PhillyMGClub@groups.io] On Behalf Of
kliebel@phillymgclub.com
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 2:22 PM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Holiday Luncheon
Importance: High

Hello Everyone,

This email is very important. We have a place for our Holiday Luncheon. We
were able to keep the original date of December 8th. The new location is the
Black Powder Tavern in Wayne. Please see the attachment for prices and RSVP
dates. We still plan to have a white elephant gift exchange for those that
are interested. $15 limit for the gift, each gift brought will get a raffle
ticket and we will pick tickets to see who gets to pick the first gift If
you have any questions please let us know. Hope to see many of you there.

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

b

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Kathy and I will be there

Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate 

Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.†  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Don Scholl

Don and Peg Scholl are looking forward to seeing you all in a new venue!

:
Don Scholl

On Nov 23, 2019, at 12:12 PM, oldmainlinehomes@... wrote:

Kathy and I will be there

Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate 

Hello Everyone,

This email is very important. We have a place for our Holiday Luncheon. We were able to keep the original date of December 8th. The new location is the Black Powder Tavern in Wayne. Please see the attachment for prices and RSVP dates. We still plan to have a white elephant gift exchange for those that are interested. $15 limit for the gift, each gift brought will get a raffle ticket and we will pick tickets to see who gets to pick the first gift If you have any questions please let us know. Hope to see many of you there.

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Pete Baumbach

Pete and Luena will be there

-----Original Message-----
To: PhillyMGClub <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Nov 22, 2019 2:22 pm
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Holiday Luncheon

Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.â€�  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Cathy Corcoran

We are coming to the luncheon, put your check in the mail.
Thanks for organizing!
Cathy and Jeff

On Nov 22, 2019, at 2:22 PM, "kliebel@phillymgclub.com" <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

<MG Luncheon2019.pdf>

John Pagden

Hello Kristi,
 Sorry we will not be able to attend. We hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed holiday season.
John and Jody Pagden

In a message dated 11/22/2019 2:21:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, kliebel@... writes:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.â€�  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

George Schuler <geoschuler@...>

Kristi,

Sorry... Cathy and I will not be able to attend.

Thank you for your organization.

Happy Holidays to all.

George & Cathy Schuler

On Nov 25, 2019, at 8:38 AM, jandjonthebeach via Groups.Io <jandjonthebeach@...> wrote:

Hello Kristi,
 Sorry we will not be able to attend. We hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed holiday season.
John and Jody Pagden

In a message dated 11/22/2019 2:21:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, kliebel@... writes:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

Kristi Liebel

Bob,

You are always welcome to participate in any of the activities even if you don’t currently have an MG. We have several members who are between cars, don’t have a working car, etc.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

On Nov 22, 2019, at 3:45 PM, Bob Hitchiner via Groups.Io <rhitchiner=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I feel bad that I've only made one meeting before I sold my MGB. I'm looking for another so I can fully participate again. You guys seem great!
Bob
On Nov 22, 2019, at 2:21 PM, "kliebel@phillymgclub.com" <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

<MG Luncheon2019.pdf>

Bob Hitchiner

Thank you Kristi

On Nov 26, 2019, at 7:53 PM, "kliebel@phillymgclub.com" <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Bob,

You are always welcome to participate in any of the activities even if you don’t currently have an MG. We have several members who are between cars, don’t have a working car, etc.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

On Nov 22, 2019, at 3:45 PM, Bob Hitchiner via Groups.Io <rhitchiner=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Bob

Hello Everyone,

Thanks

Kristi

Kristi
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
'71 Morris 1100 MK 2

<MG Luncheon2019.pdf>