Holiday Brunch

Kristi Liebel

Hello All,

Please get back to me tonight with your email RSVP for the Holiday Brunch. I would like to know a count so that I can let the venue know.

Kristi, I can come, but Jan can't - she's running the Czech Christmas party at our church.

Please get back to me tonight with your email RSVP for the Holiday Brunch. I would like to know a count so that I can let the venue know.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

kjcollins48@...

Kristi,
We will not be able to attend due to a family commitment. Happy Holidays to all!
Cheers, Ken

On Nov 25, 2019, at 8:28 PM, "kliebel@phillymgclub.com" <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hello All,

Please get back to me tonight with your email RSVP for the Holiday Brunch. I would like to know a count so that I can let the venue know.

Unfortunately Donna and I will be unable to attend
Lester

Sent from Samsung tablet.

Please get back to me tonight with your email RSVP for the Holiday Brunch. I would like to know a count so that I can let the venue know.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

James Graves

Kristi:
Victoria and I have a prior commitment, but thank you for organizing! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jim Graves

On Nov 25, 2019, at 8:28 PM, "kliebel@phillymgclub.com" <kliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hello All,

Please get back to me tonight with your email RSVP for the Holiday Brunch. I would like to know a count so that I can let the venue know.

James C. Witte

Kristi,

Jean and I are going.

Thanks,
Jim Witte

Please get back to me tonight with your email RSVP for the Holiday Brunch. I would like to know a count so that I can let the venue know.

Bernie Hall

Hi Kristi,

Is it to late to sign up for the Holiday Brunch?

Bernie