Topics

Hellertown

Steve Perlman

Anyone planning on going to Hellertown June 9th?

Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift,
That's why it's called
The Present...........

lgweinraub

Unfortunately not. I like that venue. However will be visiting family in New York State

Lester

On May 28, 2019, at 11:52 AM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

Anyone planning on going to Hellertown June 9th?

Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift,
That's why it's called
The Present...........

Don Scholl

I am planning on going. Shall we caravan?

Don Scholl

:
Don Scholl

On May 28, 2019, at 11:55 AM, lgweinraub <lgweinraub@...> wrote:

Unfortunately not. I like that venue. However will be visiting family in New York State

Lester

On May 28, 2019, at 11:52 AM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

Anyone planning on going to Hellertown June 9th?

Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift,
That's why it's called
The Present...........

kjcollins48@...

Unable to make it, but plan on going to DVT Show this Saturday

On May 28, 2019, at 2:16 PM, Don Scholl via Groups.Io <dbscholl@...> wrote:

I am planning on going. Shall we caravan?

Don Scholl

:
Don Scholl

On May 28, 2019, at 11:55 AM, lgweinraub <lgweinraub@...> wrote:

Unfortunately not. I like that venue. However will be visiting family in New York State

Lester

On May 28, 2019, at 11:52 AM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

Anyone planning on going to Hellertown June 9th?

Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift,
That's why it's called
The Present...........

Karen Schulte

Steve,
Jim usually goes...
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Anyone planning on going to Hellertown June 9th?

Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift,
That's why it's called
The Present...........

Jeep Tenneson

Yes , Steve , Lisa and I are going as long as the weather is good.

                                          Jeep