GO - Stay - Go - Stay - Go - Stay - Go...............

Lambert Liebel

From: James Witte <james.witte87@...>
Subject: GO - Stay - Go - Stay - Go - Stay - Go...............
Date: April 6, 2021 at 3:03:53 PM EDT
To: "Kristi & Lambert" <kristi74midget@...>
Cc: Jean Jabs <jeanjabs@...>

Kriisti:  Please forward this to the club members.  I have Email Problems.

Well, the coin has flipped to GO!

Jean and I have decided (again!) to move to an over 55 community in Barnegat, NJ.  Our house here in Harleysville is almost paradise, and we would like to stay, but since I turned 70 last year, we just can't keep up with the paradise maintenance.  And I can't find much time and energy to work on my MGBs.

So we sold the Garridge!  And  the house with it.  Jean is OK with adding a third garage option  to the new house, but I have to whittle down my number of cars to one.

So we are "downsizing" and I have to get rid of a lot of stuff.  Look for an Open Garridge  Gear event coming up soon.

I will continue my membership with the Club, and make the occasional GT and events.

Thanks,
Jim & Jean Witte