Events Information

Lambert Liebel

Hello EVERYONE!,

Hope that you are doing well this season. I wanted to make sure we got out some information to everyone about events that are coming up quickly.

First:
On April 24th - Jim Witte is having an Open Garridge from 9 am to 1 pm. Jim is moving and has many items that need to go as he downsizes his number of cars to one.

Second:
Spring Rallaye:

The starting location is the Wawa at 1501 West Chester Pike, West Chester, PA, 19382

Cost $10

This year the rally is scheduled for May 1st, ; May 2nd is the first rain date and May 8th is the second rain date

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Pete Baumbach

The starting point Wawa is 1050 West Chester Pike. Pete