Event: Monthly PMGC GT - 06/08/2021 #cal-reminder

PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Monthly PMGC GT

When:
06/08/2021
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
TBD - Check Email and Faceboook for location

Organizer: kliebel@...

View Event

Philadelphia MG Club Monthly GT

Gregory Simms

Is there an inside areas at reasturant if raining or alternate location? E.g Phils?

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021, 7:00 PM PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Monthly PMGC GT

When:
06/08/2021
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
TBD - Check Email and Faceboook for location

Organizer: kliebel@...

View Event

Philadelphia MG Club Monthly GT

Kristi Liebel

HI all,

Thanks for the great question Greg. We are looking into Phil’s to see if they had us marked to be there tonight or not.

Please keep an eye on email and FB for updates.

Organizer: kliebel@phillymgclub.com

View Event

Philadelphia MG Club Monthly GT

Martin Cameron

There is inside dining there as well

Martin

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 3:38 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:

HI all,

Thanks for the great question Greg.  We are looking into Phil’s to see if they had us marked to be there tonight or not.

Please keep an eye on email and FB for updates.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin