Closing of the Garridge:
James C. Witte
My time here is up faster than I thought. I still have several projects I haven't got too, but I can't take them all with me to the new house. So, I will be selling or giving away parts & tools I won't need in the new house. No more BIG repair jobs, only small jobs.
I will have an open house on Saturday, April 24th. 9 AM to 1 PM. All are welcome to help me empty the place. I will come up with a simple distribution scheme.
2020 Salford St.
Harleysville, PA 19438
Cell 484 919 6674
- Heavy duty floor jack
- Heavy Duty jack stands (2)
- Heavy duty workbench (2)
- Electric Garage door opener assembly
- Several parts stripped off a '75 MGB
- Overdrive & transmission was sold.
- Several parts stripped off a '71 MGB
- rebuilt '71 engine.
- It's been sitting for 10 years.
- Windshields glass & frames
- Chrome side strips
- Roadster top mechanisms
- ‘78 MGB: maroon: won’t pass safety inspection: Too much rust
- MG Memorabilia
- Box full of NOS Moss parts
- Several paint finishing tools