British Reliability Run - Team Furry Jedi

Jeff Detwiler

Hi all,

Just a follow-up from conversations discussed at tonight's GT.
There is still some time if you wish to help support "TEAM Furry Jedi" for
this year's British Reliability Run-PA.
Please review the details below and the attached .pdf file for details.
I hope you can add your support to our team and help the Children at Shriners Hospital.
To all those who have already helped get us started, Thanks again.

Cheers,
Jeff and Mary Detwiler (and the two Furry Jedi.....)

Hi all,

Please take a look at the two attached flyers with details about this year's America's British Reliability Run.
We are "Team Furry Jedi" and we would certainly appreciate any help meeting this years goal.
This is our first year participating in the ABRR-PA and believe we are the only PMGC team driving this year.

Who is Team Furry Jedi?
In the past, Jeff and Mary have helped Mr. and Mrs. Claus during Toys for Tots season with their little British car.
Last summer we adopted two-pandemic pets, Luke and Leia.  Since they cannot go on our drive to help the kids at Shiners Hospital, we formed Team Furry Jedi and hope the Force will be with Us to get our little British Car around the circuit
and raise funds for Shiner's Hospital at the same time.

If you would like to support Team Furry Jedi and the Children at Shiner's Hospital please review the attached details.
Thanks in advance for your support and consideration.