Topics

Anyone need a B motor?

Kevin McLemore

Just saw this pop up on FB and it’s local (Huntington Valley, PA):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/britishpartsandneeds/permalink/3622203857817931/?sale_post_id=3622203857817931

“1973 mgb 1800 motor, with less than 2 hours run time on refreshed head, new payen  head gasket, ran awesome  when pulled.  Will come with a set of hif carbs w manifold ( will require rebuild), points distributor with new points. It is ready to go once carbs are redone.  I  also have a weber downdraft setup available for this motor, practically brand new as well. Just trying to recoup the  money from the head work, as I  no longer have the car.”

Kevin McLemore

Oh, and the price is only $400.

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Looks much better than the one I bought! Havent installed mine yet....

Kenn Brown  RS282284
CHRISTIES International Real Estate
Long & Foster Real Estate inc
610.585.0011
www.oldmainlinehomes.com

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020, 10:45 AM Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:
Oh, and the price is only $400.

Karen Schulte

Someone posted about a week ago that they needed a B motor.
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

From: Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@hotmail.com>
Date: 12/6/20 10:45 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io

Oh, and the price is only $400.