Topics

Anyone looking for a Sprite?

Kevin McLemore

...I’d jump in this one. Posted 20 hours ago. Looks good to me, certainly well worth the asking price.

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/d/doylestown-1968-austin-healey-sprite/7227460129.html

Kevin McLemore

It's gone! Did someone here buy it (hopefully)??

Bob Hitchiner

Yes.  I did.  I know.  You don't know me.  But I hope if I ask for help.....

On Nov 9, 2020, at 8:42 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

It's gone! Did someone here buy it (hopefully)??

Kevin McLemore

Excellent!

Sure happy to help.  Attend the next GTR and let's chat!

I also have a ton of parts for Sprites. ;-)