Topics

A Couple of Things

kliebel@phillymgclub.com

Good Morning to all of you amazing LBC people 😊,

I have a couple of things I want to make sure everyone is aware of.

First, people join me in welcoming our 3 new members:

Roger Williiams - 1966 Austin Cooper S
Henry Heist - 1979 B
Bob Hitchiner - 1976 B

This is a new feature I would like to try to do each time we have new members join since there are so many of us and not everyone is at every GT or event 😊.

Second, We are currently having massive trouble sending and apparently receiving emails to my “phillymgclub” email address from anyone with a Yahoo, Verizon or AOL email address. I am going to be switching my account to hopefully be able to receive those emails but if you have sent me an email and I have not responded to you this is probably why - especially if you have a Yahoo, Verizon or AOL email address. So I apologize for not responding 😉 and I thank you for your understanding while I work on how to get this all fixed. In the meantime you can email me directly to another one of my email addresses (kristi74midget@...) - this way until this is all sorted out I know I will receive your email. I am not sure if this is only affecting my email address or if it is affecting anyone with a “phillymgclub” email address - I would suspect that it is affecting all of us but I just don’t know. If you send an email to our group email (phillymgclub@groups.io) that does not seem to be affected - it is just our personal emails.

Third, we have a couple of major things going on that we need your help with - Brits and elections! Remember we are looking for nominations for the Board Members (Pres, VP, Secretary, Treasurer, and 3 Board Members at Large)! You MUST be a current, active, member to be on the Board! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or another member of the board and we will be happy to answer any question you may have. Also we have Brits coming up very quickly and we will need volunteers to help with set-up and then with parking. It is very important that if you sign up to volunteer for a certain place that you stay in that place - we will again be setting up “shifts” so that not one person is stuck in a position all day - be on the look-out for an email in the not to distant future!

Hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of summer and getting ready for the cooler (better) driving temps!

Safety Fast,

kjcollins48@...

Kristi,
I will not be able to attend Brits this year as we will be on vacation in England and Scotland!
Hope you have a great show and great weather too!

On Aug 22, 2019, at 9:41 AM, "kliebel@..." <kliebel@...> wrote:

[...]

Don Scholl

Kristi: If you are still open for candidates, I would be able to run for one of the at large member slots on the Board.

Regards: Don Scholl

Sent from my iPhone:
Don Scholl