From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> on behalf of Noel Torchio <ntorch96m@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 8:02 PM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Wanted-- MG Midget 1098 Exhaust Manifold

Does anyone have a good Midget 1098 exhaust manifold laying around for sale?  I removed mine and it's cracked at the top where the exhaust mounts to the bottom of the manifold at the clamp.

Thanks

Noel

Noel Torchio

Here’s pic .  Thanks.

On Nov 28, 2021, at 8:27 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

I might. If you bring yours over, we can look though my stuff and see if we can find a match. Alternatively, if you could send some pics, I can see if something looks similar.

Does anyone have a good Midget 1098 exhaust manifold laying around for sale?  I removed mine and it's cracked at the top where the exhaust mounts to the bottom of the manifold at the clamp.

Thanks

Noel

Kevin McLemore

Noel, I'm sorry.  The Mini Cooper and 1275 are different, and after a search it appears that those are all I have left in stock.

I might. If you bring yours over, we can look though my stuff and see if we can find a match. Alternatively, if you could send some pics, I can see if something looks similar.

Does anyone have a good Midget 1098 exhaust manifold laying around for sale?  I removed mine and it's cracked at the top where the exhaust mounts to the bottom of the manifold at the clamp.

Thanks

Noel

Noel Torchio

Thanks for checking.