Wanted-- MG Midget 1098 Exhaust Manifold

Noel Torchio

Does anyone have a good Midget 1098 exhaust manifold laying around for sale?  I removed mine and it's cracked at the top where the exhaust mounts to the bottom of the manifold at the clamp.

Thanks

Noel

Kevin McLemore

I might. If you bring yours over, we can look though my stuff and see if we can find a match. Alternatively, if you could send some pics, I can see if something looks similar.

Cheers,
Kevin McLemore

From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> on behalf of Noel Torchio <ntorch96m@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 8:02 PM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Wanted-- MG Midget 1098 Exhaust Manifold

Does anyone have a good Midget 1098 exhaust manifold laying around for sale?  I removed mine and it's cracked at the top where the exhaust mounts to the bottom of the manifold at the clamp.

Thanks

Noel

Noel Torchio

Here’s pic .  Thanks.

On Nov 28, 2021, at 8:27 PM, Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:

I might. If you bring yours over, we can look though my stuff and see if we can find a match. Alternatively, if you could send some pics, I can see if something looks similar.

Cheers,
Kevin McLemore

From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> on behalf of Noel Torchio <ntorch96m@...>

Thanks

Noel

Kevin McLemore

Noel, I'm sorry.  The Mini Cooper and 1275 are different, and after a search it appears that those are all I have left in stock. 

Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Wanted-- MG Midget 1098 Exhaust Manifold

Here’s pic .  Thanks.

Cheers,
Kevin McLemore

Thanks

Noel

Noel Torchio

Thanks for checking.

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 11:06 AM Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:
Noel, I'm sorry.  The Mini Cooper and 1275 are different, and after a search it appears that those are all I have left in stock. 

Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [PhillyMGClub] Wanted-- MG Midget 1098 Exhaust Manifold

Here’s pic .  Thanks.

Cheers,
Kevin McLemore

Thanks

Noel