Clubs Engine hoist

Ryan Kubanoff

I have finished painting my engine and it will be sometime before it goes back in the car.
Before I pack it away in my shed does anyone need it? It can be disassembled and easily transported by car. I can also bring it to the next GT if needed. Please let me know.
Ryan

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Good morning Ryan,
Kenn would love to use it to put our MG engine into the car….the clubs hoist is far better than ours!

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Referrals are the key to our SUCCESS......because good people know good people!

On Nov 20, 2021, at 7:25 AM, Ryan Kubanoff <ryan.kubanoff@...> wrote:

 I have finished painting my engine and it will be sometime before it goes back in the car.
Before I pack it away in my shed does anyone need it? It can be disassembled and easily transported by car. I can also bring it to the next GT if needed. Please let me know.
Ryan

Ryan Kubanoff

Would you guys be interested or able to come to me in Yardley today?
Ryan

On Nov 20, 2021, at 8:42 AM, Kenn & Kathy Brown <oldmainlinehomes@...> wrote:

Good morning Ryan,
Kenn would love to use it to put our MG engine into the car….the clubs hoist is far better than ours!

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Referrals are the key to our SUCCESS......because good people know good people!

On Nov 20, 2021, at 7:25 AM, Ryan Kubanoff <ryan.kubanoff@...> wrote:

 I have finished painting my engine and it will be sometime before it goes back in the car.
Before I pack it away in my shed does anyone need it? It can be disassembled and easily transported by car. I can also bring it to the next GT if needed. Please let me know.
Ryan

<image0.jpeg>

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Working on our schedule now…a realtor just canceled a showing Kenn had for this morning…not sure if he has to show another property…..but by the end of the day…it’s possible!

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:

On Nov 20, 2021, at 8:55 AM, Ryan Kubanoff <ryan.kubanoff@...> wrote:

Would you guys be interested or able to come to me in Yardley today?
Ryan

On Nov 20, 2021, at 8:42 AM, Kenn & Kathy Brown <oldmainlinehomes@...> wrote:

Good morning Ryan,
Kenn would love to use it to put our MG engine into the car….the clubs hoist is far better than ours!

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of: