v/r
Steve
703-628-8194 - Cell

On Thursday, November 18, 2021, 8:03:36 PM EST, Roger Williams <rogerotto@...> wrote:

Hello All!

I was reading through various topics on my “mini” forum and came across a topic discussing red and yellow dots on tires.  Several on the forum (including me) did not know their significance so I thought I would pass along this article I found.

Since I had recently purchased 5 tires and had them mounted I quickly ran to the garage to check what I had.  I only had yellow dots and they were next to the valve.  Whew!

Roger Williams

Roger Williams

https://hollisbrothersauto.com/are-your-tire-dots-where-they-should-be/