DVT v MG

Pete Baumbach

I'm looking to team up for the upcoming rally. I'll drive or navigate. Let me know.  Pete

pgblab@...  or  610 844 4415

Ken Collins

Pete,
Have you received any info on the rally like starting location and time?
Ken

On Oct 22, 2021, at 8:19 PM, Pete Baumbach via groups.io <pgblab@...> wrote:

I'm looking to team up for the upcoming rally. I'll drive or navigate. Let me know.  Pete

pgblab@...  or  610 844 4415

Pete Baumbach

I got this off the DVT web site.

DVT vs. MG Fall Rallye.
Defend the Lucas Cup!
Time: 9:00am – 9:30am, 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1 st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: SEPTA parking lot across from Wawa at 119 Bethlehem Pike (Rt.309), Colmar, PA, 18915

"Defend the Lucas Cup!

Click here to edit the description and details of your event
StartsSat Oct 30 2021

Have you received any info on the rally like starting location and time?
Ken

On Oct 22, 2021, at 8:19 PM, Pete Baumbach via groups.io <pgblab@...> wrote:

I'm looking to team up for the upcoming rally. I'll drive or navigate. Let me know.  Pete

pgblab@...  or  610 844 4415

Steve Perlman

What date?

On Oct 22, 2021, at 8:19 PM, Pete Baumbach via groups.io <pgblab=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I'm looking to team up for the upcoming rally. I'll drive or navigate. Let me know.  Pete

pgblab@...  or  610 844 4415

Kristi Liebel

This coming Saturday - 10/30.

On Oct 24, 2021, at 1:04 PM, Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:

[...]

Ed Emery

As much as I hate to say it but I will not be able to make the rally on Sat.  Too much to get done before I fly off to Oregon early Sunday.

Hopefully it goes off but  not knowing the route there may be flooding issues due to the Friday storm.

Best of luck to those who go.

Ed E

I'm looking to team up for the upcoming rally. I'll drive or navigate. Let me know.  Pete

pgblab@...  or  610 844 4415

Jeep Tenneson

Ed , are you going out to Oregon To buy an Oregon Duck's hat ? , we might not win another game !

From: Jeep Tenneson <kayakjeepme@...>
Date: 10/28/21 9:46 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io

Ed , are you going out to Oregon To buy an Oregon Duck's hat ? , we might not win another game !

I'm looking to team up for the upcoming rally. I'll drive or navigate. Let me know.  Pete

pgblab@...  or  610 844 4415

Ed Emery

Nope, my friend that I am fishing with went to Penn State and is also a Beavers fan. No Ducks.

Ed , are you going out to Oregon To buy an Oregon Duck's hat ? , we might not win another game !

Have you received any info on the rally like starting location and time?
Ken

On Oct 22, 2021, at 8:19 PM, Pete Baumbach via groups.io <pgblab=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I'm looking to team up for the upcoming rally. I'll drive or navigate. Let me know.  Pete

pgblab@...  or  610 844 4415

Roger Searle

Thanks Jeff.  Is it Saturday or Sunday?

Roger