REMINDER - Britfest 2021 - this Saturday, September 18, 2021

Lambert Liebel

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to send this out if you are looking for something British to do this weekend.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Richard Breton" <rbreton@...>
Subject: REMINDER - Britfest 2021 - this Saturday, September 18, 2021
Date: September 15, 2021 at 7:12:57 PM EDT

Britfest 2021, the largest British Car Show in New Jersey, will be on Saturday, September 18, 2021.   Members of all neighboring British Car Clubs are invited to participate in this show as a Joint Club Event

If you would like, please send this invitation to your members,  to come and enjoy this special show.

We hope to see many of our friends and their Classic British Cars again!

Rich Breton, Britfest Committee