Event: Monthly PMGC GT - 09/14/2021 #cal-reminder

PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Monthly PMGC GT

When:
09/14/2021
7:00pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-04:00) America/New York

Where:
TBD - Check Email and Faceboook for location

Organizer: kliebel@...

View Event

Philadelphia MG Club Monthly GT

Robert Palac

Where is the meeting tonight? (I didn’t see an e-mail)

Bob

TBD - Check Email and Faceboook for location

Organizer: kliebel@...

View Event

Philadelphia MG Club Monthly GT

Kristi Liebel

I am so sorry - it has been super crazy here.

The meeting is at Phil’s tonight - meeting will start at 7:30 with tire kicking in the parking lot at 7.

Thanks for understanding and Safety Fast,

Organizer: kliebel@phillymgclub.com