From: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io> on behalf of Allen Hanford <allenhanford@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 6:44 PM
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Midget headlight

My 68 midget has had a rough couple of days. Without going into details I'm without 🕐 headlight and one tail light. Not a big deal except the places I usually order from are making no promises about when anything will arrive.

I can tape the tail light lens together while I wait for the new one, but the headlight is toast. If anyone knows anywhere local where I can get one please let me know. New, used, even non-working would be better than the gaping hole that's there now.

Thanks,
Allen Hanford
267-312-1645

Ira Spector

Alan,

Are the midget headlights the same as for the MGB?  I may have a used one.

Ira Spector

On Aug 17, 2021, at 6:44 PM, Allen Hanford <allenhanford@...> wrote:

My 68 midget has had a rough couple of days. Without going into details I'm without 🕐 headlight and one tail light. Not a big deal except the places I usually order from are making no promises about when anything will arrive.

I can tape the tail light lens together while I wait for the new one, but the headlight is toast. If anyone knows anywhere local where I can get one please let me know. New, used, even non-working would be better than the gaping hole that's there now.

Thanks,
Allen Hanford
267-312-1645

Allen Hanford

Thanks, Kevin. I just called Napa and they have four of them.:)