Saturday at Green Lane - Brake Bleeding

Kevin McLemore

Wish I could be there, Roger, but I’m up in NY. However, if it can wait until next week I can loan you my Ezibleed - a pressure bleeder made for UK cars.

On Jul 23, 2021, at 9:23 AM, Gregory Simms <gasgregory62@...> wrote:

I'll be there in about 40 minutes

On Fri, Jul 23, 2021, 9:08 AM Roger Williams <rogerotto@...> wrote:
Hello All

If you are coming to the Saturday breakfast at Green Lane and you have a brake bleeding kit please bring for a show and tell.   I will need to bring my brakes back to line soon.

Thanks

Roger Williams

Gregory Simms