From: Sean Allen via groups.io <seanallen1@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Jun 26, 2021 4:21 pm
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] July Breakfast Club #cal-invite

Grab your fishing pole and join us Saturday July 17th @ 9am for the July breakfast club gathering along the banks of the Green Lane Reservoir. We will be meeting at the Woody Pavilion located next to the Green Lane Boat Rental building (2821 Hill Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054). When traveling to the event, look for signs that say "boat rental". Parking is available in front of the pavilion. The Green Lane Reservoir is adjacent to Green Lane Park.

Google map link

Hey friends,

Thank you Pete for catching the double booking, I appreciate the heads up.

** Update to the July breakfast club gathering date, adjusting to the 24th of July.

Stay cool in the hot weather,

Sean