Wawa Coupons

Steve Perlman

Put me down for 12.
Kristi will know how to distribute them.
Rallying in Saturday?

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 9:42 AM Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
Hello Club Members,

Lambert IV is selling WAWA coupons for his Cub Scout Pack. He asked me to reach out to you to find out if anyone would be interested in purchasing them. They are $4 a piece for a Shorti Hoagie.

Please let us know if you are interested.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,

Steve Harding

Thanks

On Apr 28, 2021, at 11:10 AM, Lambert Liebel <LLiebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

That is great Steve,

You can make it out to us and we will pay for them and send them as soon as we get them.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Apr 28, 2021, at 9:46 AM, Steve Harding via groups.io <mgbgt1=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Lambert,
They are (finally) building a Wawa near us, so sign me up for five coupons. I’ll drop a check in the mail today. Who should I make the check payable to?
Steve Harding
On Apr 28, 2021, at 9:42 AM, Lambert Liebel <LLiebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:
Hello Club Members,

Lambert IV is selling WAWA coupons for his Cub Scout Pack. He asked me to reach out to you to find out if anyone would be interested in purchasing them. They are $4 a piece for a Shorti Hoagie.

Please let us know if you are interested.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor