From: John Twist - University Motors Online <johntwist@...>
Subject: John Twist's MG Tech Zoom Meeting 8 Mar 21
Date: March 7, 2021 at 8:35:08 PM EST

Monday Evening, 8 March 2021, from Grand Rapids MichiGan
MG Zoom Session
Monday 8 March 2021
7:00 pm Eastern for Two Hours
All MG Enthusiasts welcome
Join hundreds of MG enthusiasts for another MG Technical Zoom Session. These sessions usually last about two and a half hours. Enthusiasts have logged in from Japan, New Zealand, Australia, England, Netherlands, Columbia, Mexico, Canada, and all over the US. They pose questions, comment in the "Chat" section, and enjoy the banter among the participants. Last session drew over 250 MG enthusiasts!

This session's introduction will briefly cover braking systems.

The rear hatch on my daughter's 1973 MGB/GT has a motif with MG cast into the metal and "BGT" silkscreened into a relief. The BGT had worn away. I could have purchased a new motif for about $80 but took another route altogether. My daughter's initials are BRT --- so I went with that. I engaged a local woman to print a label. She can do this for you, too, with whichever letters you choose. Find her website at: https://www.decemberlily.com/mg

Last session we hosted Burt Levy as our special guest. Visit his website to order your copy of "The Last Open Road." http://www.lastopenroad.com/

This session's Password / Passcode is simply: Twist

Topic: John Twist's MG Technical Zoom Meeting

Time: Mar 8, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 860 2945 2583

Passcode: Twist

One tap mobile
+19292056099,,86029452583#,,,,*208438# US (New York)
+13017158592,,86029452583#,,,,*208438# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
    +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)