From: Lambert Liebel <lliebel@phillymgclub.com>
Sent: Oct 17, 2020 3:26 PM
To: "PhillyMGClub@groups.io" <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Fall Rallye

Hello Everyone,

The fall Rallye against the Triumph Club is coming up in two weeks. I would like to get an idea of who will be attending so if you could RSVP that would help out with spacing at the end.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Larry Spitzer

Could a newbie to the Club get a quick description of what the Rallye actually is? Got to see the beautiful trophies on the zoom meeting but didn’t get to hear what u actually do there.
Thanks

-Larry

On Oct 17, 2020, at 5:11 PM, Jeep Tenneson <kayakjeepme@earthlink.net> wrote:

I’ll be there with either Lisa or my daughter Rachel.

Jeep

The fall Rallye against the Triumph Club is coming up in two weeks. I would like to get an idea of who will be attending so if you could RSVP that would help out with spacing at the end.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

James Graves

Planning on joining the Rallye with Victoria as navigator....

On Oct 17, 2020, at 3:26 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

The fall Rallye against the Triumph Club is coming up in two weeks. I would like to get an idea of who will be attending so if you could RSVP that would help out with spacing at the end.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Pete Baumbach

I am attending. Pete

The fall Rallye against the Triumph Club is coming up in two weeks. I would like to get an idea of who will be attending so if you could RSVP that would help out with spacing at the end.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Lester Weinraub

What is the exact date of the Rallye so I can confirm if I, and my navigator, are available.

Lester

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Planning on joining the Rallye with Victoria as navigator....

> On Oct 17, 2020, at 3:26 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,

> The fall Rallye against the Triumph Club is coming up in two weeks. I would like to get an idea of who will be attending so if you could RSVP that would help out with spacing at the end.

> Thanks

> Lambert

> President PMGC

> Nuffield News Editor

> LLiebel@...

> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Kristi Liebel

The date is October 31st 😊

Safety Fast,

Kristi

On Oct 18, 2020, at 10:39 AM, Lester Weinraub <lgweinraub@...> wrote:

What is the exact date of the Rallye so I can confirm if I, and my navigator, are available.

Lester

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Planning on joining the Rallye with Victoria as navigator....

> On Oct 17, 2020, at 3:26 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,

> The fall Rallye against the Triumph Club is coming up in two weeks. I would like to get an idea of who will be attending so if you could RSVP that would help out with spacing at the end.

> Thanks

> Lambert

> President PMGC

> Nuffield News Editor

> LLiebel@...

> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Ed Emery

I am planning on participating with daughter Meaghan. My sister, who navigated on the winning team last year, has indicated she would like to navigate again if anyone is lacking a co-pilot.

Ed Emery

Planning on joining the Rallye with Victoria as navigator....

> On Oct 17, 2020, at 3:26 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,

> The fall Rallye against the Triumph Club is coming up in two weeks. I would like to get an idea of who will be attending so if you could RSVP that would help out with spacing at the end.

> Thanks

> Lambert

> President PMGC

> Nuffield News Editor

> LLiebel@...

> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Kenn is available to co-pilot as well....our MG needs an engine installed and I have to pu the voting materials at Montgomery County....I’m a Judge of Election....

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

admin. cell# 610-715-8881   Kathy

Our business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Oct 18, 2020, at 12:45 PM, Ed Emery via groups.io <john.emery5@...> wrote:

I am planning on participating with daughter Meaghan.  My sister, who navigated on the winning team last year, has indicated she would  like to navigate again if anyone is lacking a co-pilot.

Ed Emery

The fall Rallye against the Triumph Club is coming up in two weeks. I would like to get an idea of who will be attending so if you could RSVP that would help out with spacing at the end.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Bernie Hall

Ken,
I would love to drive but my MG is already in storage due to moving.

Bernie

Sent from Blue

On Oct 18, 2020, at 1:06 PM, Kenn & Kathy Brown <oldmainlinehomes@...> wrote:
Kenn is available to co-pilot as well....our MG needs an engine installed and I have to pu the voting materials at Montgomery County....I’m a Judge of Election....

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
[...]

Hey Bernie,

We make a great team! All we need is a car. I doubt the Triumph guys would allow an MG logo on the MINI...

Kenn Brown  RS282284
CHRISTIES International Real Estate
Long & Foster Real Estate inc
610.585.0011
www.oldmainlinehomes.com

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020, 3:16 PM Bernie Hall <behall5@...> wrote:
Ken,
I would love to drive but my MG is already in storage due to moving.

Bernie

Sent from Blue
On Oct 18, 2020, at 1:06 PM, Kenn & Kathy Brown <oldmainlinehomes@...> wrote:
Kenn is available to co-pilot as well....our MG needs an engine installed and I have to pu the voting materials at Montgomery County....I’m a Judge of Election....

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa
92 Lancaster Ave., Devon, PA 19333
cell: 610.585.0011
www.oldmainlinehomes.com

On Oct 18, 2020, at 12:45 PM, Ed Emery via groups.io <john.emery5=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

 I am planning on participating with daughter Meaghan.  My sister, who navigated on the winning team last year, has indicated she would  like to navigate again if anyone is lacking a co-pilot.

Ed Emery

The fall Rallye against the Triumph Club is coming up in two weeks. I would like to get an idea of who will be attending so if you could RSVP that would help out with spacing at the end.

Thanks

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Ryan Kubanoff

Due to it being Halloween and having lots of final prep to do on the house Annie and I will not be attending. Also the midget it is in 1000 pieces and the Bugeye doesn't count. Good Luck i'll be rooting for you!!
Ryan and Annie

On 10/18/2020 3:27 PM Kenn & Kathy Brown <oldmainlinehomes@...> wrote:

[...]

From the office of:
[...]

Rev. Mark McDowell

Could someone please answer Larry Spitzer's question as to the exact nature of a rallye?

I have not participated in one (and unfortunately will not be able to participate this year unless I get my car back soon from the garage) so I am not knowledgeable enough to speak on the subject.

As others are volunteering their talents for navigating, perhaps they could answer Larry's question.

Mark

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:13 PM, Ryan Kubanoff
<ryan.kubanoff@...> wrote:
[...]

From the office of:
[...]

Lambert Liebel

Hi All,

I will try my best to describe a Rallye.

At the beginning of a Rallye you and your navigator are given a set of directions to follow. Along with the directions there will be questions that you will be answering along the way, The questions usually ask about landmarks or lawn decorations or what is on a certain sign. After the drive you are scored on your correct answer with the best score winning.

It is a lot of fun.

Hope that Helps

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Oct 18, 2020, at 1:06 PM, Kenn & Kathy Brown < oldmainlinehomes@gmail.com> wrote:
Kenn is available to co-pilot as well....our MG needs an engine installed and I have to pu the voting materials at Montgomery County....I’m a Judge of Election....

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
[...]

Also The Triumph club just contacted me and they are having a halloween costume contest as well.

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

On Oct 18, 2020, at 9:02 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

[...]

From the office of:
[...]

I called and spoke to Larry and filled him in the other day. Hopefully he will join you guys and help bring back the Lucas cup!!
Ryan

On Oct 18, 2020, at 9:03 PM, Lambert Liebel <LLiebel@phillymgclub.com> wrote:

[...]

thanks all for the info, and thanks Ryan for the phone call yesterday. Sounds like a real fun event. My Midget is currently in the shop right now. Getting some things done to the driver's door, the carburetor, and some minor body work. As of Friday, was still waiting on parts along with some other things.

On Sunday, October 18, 2020, 09:08:11 PM EDT, Ryan Kubanoff <ryan.kubanoff@...> wrote:

I called and spoke to Larry and filled him in the other day. Hopefully he will join you guys and help bring back the Lucas cup!!
Ryan
> On Oct 18, 2020, at 9:03 PM, Lambert Liebel <LLiebel@...> wrote:
>
> Also The Triumph club just contacted me and they are having a halloween costume contest as well.
>
> Lambert
>
> President PMGC
> Nuffield News Editor
> LLiebel@...
>
> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”
>

>> On Oct 18, 2020, at 9:02 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I will try my best to describe a Rallye.
>>
>> At the beginning of a Rallye you and your navigator are given a set of directions to follow. Along with the directions there will be questions that you will be answering along the way, The questions usually ask about landmarks or lawn decorations or what is on a certain sign. After the drive you are scored on your correct answer with the best score winning.
>>
>> It is a lot of fun.
>>
>> Hope that Helps
>>
>> Lambert
>>

>> President PMGC
>> Nuffield News Editor
>> LLiebel@...
>>
>> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Kevin McLemore

Jan and I are pretty sure we can make it in the TD, and we’ll pull together some costumes, too.

On Oct 18, 2020, at 12:25 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:

The date is October 31st 😊

Safety Fast,

Kristi

On Oct 18, 2020, at 10:39 AM, Lester Weinraub <lgweinraub@...> wrote:

What is the exact date of the Rallye so I can confirm if I, and my navigator, are available.

Lester

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Planning on joining the Rallye with Victoria as navigator....

> On Oct 17, 2020, at 3:26 PM, Lambert Liebel <lliebel@...> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,

> The fall Rallye against the Triumph Club is coming up in two weeks. I would like to get an idea of who will be attending so if you could RSVP that would help out with spacing at the end.

> Thanks

> Lambert

> President PMGC

> Nuffield News Editor

> LLiebel@...

> “Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Michael Turturro

Good morning, My wife Lisa and I will not be able to attend this event, however we are very anxious to meet fellow members as we are "new" to the club and MGB life.
Mike and Lisa Turturro