TIme: 7PM for GT, 5 PM for helping with Mark’s MGB.

Date: August 8th

Mark has graciously offered to have dogs and chips for all along with water and a case of beer(donations gladly accepted but not required). So please respond to me at lliebel@phillymgclub.com only if you will be attending to get a count by Friday Night.

Please also bring lawn chairs to sit in. Also since we will be at Mark’s house if you would like to bring your own adult beverage, or other beverage, you are welcome to do so.

Hope to see you soon,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Jeep Tenneson

Lambert ,

I plan on being there.

Jeep

Mark McDowell has once again offered us a place to have our GT this month. Also Mark is having some issues with his ZS Carbs and would appreciate some help troubleshooting and fixing the issue. He is inviting anyone who would be able to help him with this to arrive anytime after 5pm to help out.

Location: McDowell Residence 1545 Huntington Road Abington, PA

TIme: 7PM for GT, 5 PM for helping with Mark’s MGB.

Date: August 8th

Mark has graciously offered to have dogs and chips for all along with water and a case of beer(donations gladly accepted but not required). So please respond to me at lliebel@phillymgclub.com only if you will be attending to get a count by Friday Night.

Please also bring lawn chairs to sit in. Also since we will be at Mark’s house if you would like to bring your own adult beverage, or other beverage, you are welcome to do so.

Hope to see you soon,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Pete Baumbach

I'm planning to attend. Pete

>Mark McDowell has once again offered us a place to have our GT this month. Also Mark is having some issues with his ZS Carbs and would appreciate some help troubleshooting and fixing the issue. He is inviting anyone who would be able to help him with this to arrive anytime after 5pm to help out.
>
>Location: McDowell Residence 1545 Huntington Road Abington, PA
>
>TIme: 7PM for GT, 5 PM for helping with Mark’s MGB.
>
>Date: August 8th
>
>Mark has graciously offered to have dogs and chips for all along with water and a case of beer(donations gladly accepted but not required). So please respond to me at lliebel@... only if you will be attending to get a count by Friday Night.
>
>Please also bring lawn chairs to sit in. Also since we will be at Mark’s house if you would like to bring your own adult beverage, or other beverage, you are welcome to do so.
>
>Hope to see you soon,
>
>Lambert
>
>President PMGC
>Nuffield News Editor
>
>“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Bernie Hall

I'm planning on attending as well.

Bernie

Date: August 8th

Mark has graciously offered to have dogs and chips for all along with water and a case of beer(donations gladly accepted but not required). So please respond to me at lliebel@... only if you will be attending to get a count by Friday Night.

Please also bring lawn chairs to sit in. Also since we will be at Mark’s house if you would like to bring your own adult beverage, or other beverage, you are welcome to do so.

Hope to see you soon,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Steve Perlman

I am planning to attend.

Steve

Date: August 8th

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,

Gregory Simms

Me too.
Greg

Date: August 8th

Mark has graciously offered to have dogs and chips for all along with water and a case of beer(donations gladly accepted but not required). So please respond to me at lliebel@... only if you will be attending to get a count by Friday Night.

Please also bring lawn chairs to sit in. Also since we will be at Mark’s house if you would like to bring your own adult beverage, or other beverage, you are welcome to do so.

Hope to see you soon,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift,
That's why it's called
The Present...........

Larry Spitzer

Unfortunately, won't be able to make it.
Hopefully, next time.

Date: August 8th

Mark has graciously offered to have dogs and chips for all along with water and a case of beer(donations gladly accepted but not required). So please respond to me at lliebel@... only if you will be attending to get a count by Friday Night.

Please also bring lawn chairs to sit in. Also since we will be at Mark’s house if you would like to bring your own adult beverage, or other beverage, you are welcome to do so.

Hope to see you soon,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift,
That's why it's called
The Present...........

Ed Emery

Just got back from Louisville, made it out of town just in time.
I know its late but I plan to attend.

Ed E

Date: August 8th

Mark has graciously offered to have dogs and chips for all along with water and a case of beer(donations gladly accepted but not required). So please respond to me at lliebel@phillymgclub.com only if you will be attending to get a count by Friday Night.

Please also bring lawn chairs to sit in. Also since we will be at Mark’s house if you would like to bring your own adult beverage, or other beverage, you are welcome to do so.

Hope to see you soon,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@phillymgclub.com

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

Ryan Kubanoff

I’m coming and I’m bringing back Mark's trailer and Martin’s truck.  And my bugeye.
Ryan

Date: August 8th

Mark has graciously offered to have dogs and chips for all along with water and a case of beer(donations gladly accepted but not required). So please respond to me at lliebel@... only if you will be attending to get a count by Friday Night.

Please also bring lawn chairs to sit in. Also since we will be at Mark’s house if you would like to bring your own adult beverage, or other beverage, you are welcome to do so.

Hope to see you soon,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift,
That's why it's called
The Present...........

Lester Weinraub

I am away so have fun without me

Lester

Date: August 8th

Mark has graciously offered to have dogs and chips for all along with water and a case of beer(donations gladly accepted but not required). So please respond to me at lliebel@... only if you will be attending to get a count by Friday Night.

Please also bring lawn chairs to sit in. Also since we will be at Mark’s house if you would like to bring your own adult beverage, or other beverage, you are welcome to do so.

Hope to see you soon,

Lambert

President PMGC
Nuffield News Editor
LLiebel@...

“Keep Calm and Safety Fast”

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift,
That's why it's called
The Present...........

Rev. Mark McDowell

Ryan,
If you are going to bring the trailer back on Tuesday, then it's probably best that you plan on parking it in the church lot (up top). I will move it once everybody else is out of the driveway after the GT.

Mark

Date: August 8th

[...]

Mark,
Sounds good!  see you Tuesday and thanks again!
Ryan