Monthly PMGC GT - Tue, 08/11/2020 7:00pm-9:00pm #cal-reminder

PhillyMGClub@groups.io Calendar <PhillyMGClub@...>

Reminder: Monthly PMGC GT

When: Tuesday, 11 August 2020, 7:00pm to 9:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Abington Baptist Church

View Event

Organizer: kliebel@...

Abington Baptist Church

1501 Huntingdon Road
Abington, PA 19001

There is plenty of room to park. Bring a lawn chair, your own food/snack and drink. PLEASE note that no alcohol is allowed on church property.

Steve Perlman

Is anyone bringing food?
I will donate 2 Sicilian Pizzas.  One plain, One Everything.
If it is a go,  who is bringing sodas and who is bringing ice.

Stevie P Yellow B

--
Yesterday is a Memory,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,

Rev. Mark McDowell

I will supply a half a case of water, and 3 2 Ltr bottles of soda (Dr pepper, sprite, orange). I can also supply cups napkins and plates if needed.

Mark

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 1:39 PM, Steve Perlman
<sperlman63@...> wrote:
[...]

Lester Weinraub

Have fun. I won't be there as I am away

Lester

[...]

[...]