Important, Response Needed - MG vs DVT Mini Golf Challenge

Kristi Liebel

Good Morning,

I hope this email finds you all doing well and able to get out at least a little bit.  Our next club event (other than the July GT) is quickly approaching - the Annual MG vs DVT Mini Golf Challenge at Freddy Hill Farms in Lansdale on July 18th.  Freddy Hill is open for mini golf (see link below for guidelines) though their indoor seating area is not open which means we would be outside the entire time.

After taking a look at the guidelines below - please send me an email ASAP and let me know if you are still interested in attending this event (I do not need a response from you if you are not planning to attend).  We are trying to decide if this event is still a go, or if like everything else this year needs to be cancelled until next year.

Stay safe, stay well and Safety Fast,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Ed Emery

Kristi, I am good with having the event.

Ed E

[...]

Chip Krout <chip19474@...>

Kristi,

I'll be there with my grandson and we can play for the MG Club or DVT - whomever is short a few people.  Maybe I missed it on Freddy's website but I wonder if you can get ice cream at a takeout window?  I know Merrymead is doing takeout at their windows?

Chip Krout

[...]

Kevin McLemore

Sadly I’ll not be able to attend - for either side.  (A benefit to both, I expect!  :D )

On Jun 28, 2020, at 9:47 AM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:

[...]

Jeep Tenneson

I’m in .

[...]

Kenn & Kathy Brown

It's on the calendar!!

All the best,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long and Foster Real Estate
92 Lancaster Ave., Devon, PA 19333
cell: 610.585.0011

Admin. Kathy #610-715-8881
www.oldmainlinehomes.com

My business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020, 11:07 AM Ed Emery via groups.io <john.emery5=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Don Scholl

I’ll be there!

:

[...]