Topics

PMGC Grille Badges are Here!!

Kristi Liebel

Grille Badges have Arrived.
Get your Philly MG Club Grille Badge today.
Only $35 + shipping (if shipping is needed)
We do have Curb Side Pick-up if interested.

I will have them with me tomorrow for anyone who is on the drive and wants to get them.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Jeep Tenneson

Kristi ,
            I’ll take 2 , I’ll let you know if I want you to ship them . I can’t make the drive tomorrow , I have no brake lights ,so I’m putting in a new switch tomorrow.

                                                            Jeep

Get your Philly MG Club Grille Badge today.
Only $35 + shipping (if shipping is needed)
We do have Curb Side Pick-up if interested.

I will have them with me tomorrow for anyone who is on the drive and wants to get them.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Bernie Hall

Hi Kristy,

I'll take one.

Bernie

Sent from Blue

On May 31, 2020, at 6:38 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:
Grille Badges have Arrived.
Get your Philly MG Club Grille Badge today.
Only $35 + shipping (if shipping is needed)
We do have Curb Side Pick-up if interested.

I will have them with me tomorrow for anyone who is on the drive and wants to get them.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Daniel Commale

Hello Kristy,

I will take one.

Thank you,
Dan Commale

On Sunday, May 31, 2020, 7:01 PM, Bernie Hall <behall5@...> wrote:

Hi Kristy,

I'll take one.

Bernie

Sent from Blue
On May 31, 2020, at 6:38 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:
Grille Badges have Arrived.
Get your Philly MG Club Grille Badge today.
Only $35 + shipping (if shipping is needed)
We do have Curb Side Pick-up if interested.

I will have them with me tomorrow for anyone who is on the drive and wants to get them.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Noel Torchio

Hold one for me.

Noel

On May 31, 2020, at 9:23 PM, Daniel Commale via groups.io <chryslerman15@...> wrote:

 Hello Kristy,

I will take one.

Thank you,
Dan Commale

On Sunday, May 31, 2020, 7:01 PM, Bernie Hall <behall5@...> wrote:

Hi Kristy,

I'll take one.

Bernie

Sent from Blue
On May 31, 2020, at 6:38 PM, Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:
Grille Badges have Arrived.
Get your Philly MG Club Grille Badge today.
Only $35 + shipping (if shipping is needed)
We do have Curb Side Pick-up if interested.

I will have them with me tomorrow for anyone who is on the drive and wants to get them.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Don Scholl

One for me, please. I can’t make the drive so I’ll have to wait until the next appropriate time.

:
Don Scholl

On May 31, 2020, at 11:07 PM, Noel Torchio <ntorch96m@...> wrote:

[...]

Steve Perlman

I'll take one.

On Sun, May 31, 2020, 6:38 PM Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:
Grille Badges have Arrived.
Get your Philly MG Club Grille Badge today.
Only $35 + shipping (if shipping is needed)
We do have Curb Side Pick-up if interested.

I will have them with me tomorrow for anyone who is on the drive and wants to get them.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Noel Torchio

Sorry, I forgot to say please and thank you.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 8:23 AM Steve Perlman <sperlman63@...> wrote:
I'll take one.

On Sun, May 31, 2020, 6:38 PM Kristi Liebel <kliebel@...> wrote:
Grille Badges have Arrived.
Get your Philly MG Club Grille Badge today.
Only $35 + shipping (if shipping is needed)
We do have Curb Side Pick-up if interested.

I will have them with me tomorrow for anyone who is on the drive and wants to get them.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Cathy Corcoran

Kristi,

We'll take 1. I can come by on Wednesday to pay and pick it up...  I need to get back to PA and cut the grass and get the MG out for it's inaugural 2020 run...

Jeff

Get your Philly MG Club Grille Badge today.
Only $35 + shipping (if shipping is needed)
We do have Curb Side Pick-up if interested.

I will have them with me tomorrow for anyone who is on the drive and wants to get them.

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Daniel Commale

Hello Kristi,

Would it be possible if you could mail the badge to me?

Thank you,
Dan