MG Puzzler #1

Jeff Detwiler

To All,
I hope this finds everyone doing well and OK.
If you are working the on front lines, please stay safe.

You are probably like Mary and myself at home finding things to do, or maybe
rummaging around the house to stay occupied by addressing long-overdue projects.

Well, I figured now might be a perfect opportunity to provide everyone a brief
distraction from this new adventure we are all dealing with and help allow our minds
to focus on something different than the everyday news - if only for a brief moment
in the day.

So, I created an MG related - Crossword Puzzle for you all to take a stab at.
*  Please find attached a .pdf file with the Puzzle and Clues.
*  First, Print the puzzle, work thru it, then if you can, scan it and E-mail it
   back to me as a .pdf copy of your finished Puzzle.
   (PLEASE: DO NOT REPLY ALL)
   My E-mail is:  (nsp7919@...)

So, since it's a Rainy/Nasty out, have some fun relaxing with your feet up, pencil
in hand and have at it, or are your one who can do Crossword Puzzles in INK?
Enjoy......

As always, looking forward to getting the car out and seeing everybody soon when we can.

Jeff (and Mary)
'78 MGB (Original Owner)

Karen Schulte

Thanks Jeff and Mary...
Hope you are well too!
Karen Schulte

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone