Topics

Lookin' for a mitzvah...

Kevin McLemore

Hi, folks -

A friend from my boy scout troop has approached me and is looking to rent or borrow an MGB for a day.  His elderly (but thankfully still healthy) father once owned an MGB and was a member of an MG car club or two in the past.  My friend would like to surprise his dad with a drive in an MGB to go see the Simeone Museum.  I don't have a B, or I'd simply offer to loan him mine, but I'm wondering if anyone here would consider such a thing?  My friend does know how to drive a stick - he learned to drive on one, apparently, and still has skills.

So... if anyone is interested in helping out, please contact me off list at kmclemore@... or jut give me a call.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

215-272-3320

Steve Perlman

Kevin,

You've helped to put her on and keep her in the road, you know Magy is available for your Mitzvah Project.

Steve

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020, 1:53 PM Kevin McLemore <kmclemore@...> wrote:
Hi, folks -

A friend from my boy scout troop has approached me and is looking to rent or borrow an MGB for a day.  His elderly (but thankfully still healthy) father once owned an MGB and was a member of an MG car club or two in the past.  My friend would like to surprise his dad with a drive in an MGB to go see the Simeone Museum.  I don't have a B, or I'd simply offer to loan him mine, but I'm wondering if anyone here would consider such a thing?  My friend does know how to drive a stick - he learned to drive on one, apparently, and still has skills.

So... if anyone is interested in helping out, please contact me off list at kmclemore@... or jut give me a call.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

215-272-3320

Kevin McLemore

Thanks, Steve - you’re a star. I know it will mean a lot to them.  I’ll start working out details. It likely would not be until spring - I told him most owners generally don’t like to take our cars out if there’s a hint of salt on the road.