From: Ira Spector <spectors4@...>
To: PhillyMGClub@groups.io <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Apr 18, 2019 1:17 am
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] Late MGB Top Frame

Does anyone have a late MGB top frame for sale?  The ends on mine snapped off.  I only need the frame.  This is for a 1977.

Best,

Ira Spector

Bob Caprio

Ira.
You called. Me last year  i still have one
Bob.  610 636 7082

Does anyone have a late MGB top frame for sale?  The ends on mine snapped off.  I only need the frame.  This is for a 1977.

Best,

Ira Spector

Ira Spector

Thanks.  The car is at a shop for other work, and I thought they could repair it. Now they are refusing to let me bring in parts. I’m stuck waiting for their quote before I can do anything.

Bob, I had lost your number on my messy desk.  I’ll know what’s happening in a few days.

Best,

Ira

From: Ira Spector <spectors4@...>
Date: 4/18/19 1:17 AM (GMT-05:00)