DVT vs. MG Fall 2018 Rallye
Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

Pete and I are planning on competing.

Here is the information for the Rallye on Saturday!!

DVT vs. MG Fall 2018 Rallye
Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Steve Perlman

If anyone is looking for a driver or nav, I am interested.

Steve P Yellow B

Your Car!

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Kevin McLemore

Unfortunately I can't join you... I'll be flying down to Texas to retrieve something VERY special... and it's BMC related...
_._,_._,_

Jeep Tenneson

Kristi,

We’re supposed to get 2” of rain Saturday , will they still do this ?

Jeep

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

Kristi Liebel

Hi Jeep and fellow PMGC members,

I honestly don’t know. I would be surprised if they do but if they forfeit it is an automatic win for the PMGC 😊. So all we can do is wait and see.

Once I hear something (if I hear something) I will let everyone know.

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

Unfortunately I will be in New York

Lester

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

kjcollins48@...

Unfortunately I cannot participate as Lil and I will be attending our nephews wedding in New Jersey. Good luck PMGC!
Ken

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Ed Emery

Hey Gang, I was talking with Dave Hutcherson yesterday and with the predicted rain this Sat there is discussion on moving the rally to the following Sat 11/3.
Final decision will be made tomorrow and notice sent out.

Either way lets beat the DVT.

Thanks
Ed

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.BF, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

merryhill@...

I can participate next weekend...

Jim Graves

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.BF, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

Steve Harding

Good luck to all Philly MG Club teams.

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Larry Macy

Good Luck every one!! Even if it does get moved. Wish I could participate, but I am laid up post surgery for a few more weeks.

Have fun!!

Larry

—

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Kevin McLemore

Get well soon, Larry!

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Ira Spector

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Ira

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.B.F, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Steve Perlman

Good thought #noreaster

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.BF, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Pete Baumbach

Has the rally been officially postponed? Pete

Date: Saturday, October 27th, 9:00am – 9:30am
Time: 9:30am drivers/navigator meeting,
1st car off at 10:00am
Starting point: Wawa, 1937 York Road, intersection of Rt.263 (York Road) and Meyer Way, Jamison, PA 18929

1st prize….Obtain The “Lucas Cup”! 2nd, 3rd, D.L.BF, and club award also

Hope to see you there,

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Kristi Liebel

Hi Pete,

Yes, the rallye has been postponed until 11/3. Same time and place.