Topics

PMGC Family Picnic - August 18th!

Kristi Liebel

Good Morning all,

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th). At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon. I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.

Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

Last name A to J would sign up for a dessert at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Last name K to Z would sign up for a side or condiments at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc
Looking forward to a wonderful time!

I wish we could attend, but we need to be in NY and MA that week. Next year?

On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:33 AM, "kliebel@..." <kliebel@...> wrote:

Good Morning all,

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th). At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon. I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.

Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

Last name A to J would sign up for a dessert at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Last name K to Z would sign up for a side or condiments at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc
Looking forward to a wonderful time!

Gordon Todd

Kristi

Linda and I are planning on coming.
We will be bringing our grand daughter.
Linda will be getting to you about what to bring.

Gordon

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th). At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon. I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.

Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

> Last name A to J would sign up for a dessert at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc
>
> Last name K to Z would sign up for a side or condiments at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Looking forward to a wonderful time!

Kenn & Kathy Brown

Unfortunately we are unavailable, Kenn has a gig in Southern Chester County which overlaps the picnic :(

Thanks,
Kathy

From the office of:
Kenn Brown RS282284
CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
Long & Foster Devon, Pa

Our business is entirely based on referrals.  If you have been pleased with my service, please pass along my name and contact info. to your family, friends and co-workers who are considering buying or selling a home. Thank you in advance.

On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:33 AM, "kliebel@..." <kliebel@...> wrote:

Good Morning all,

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th).  At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon.  I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.

Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

Last name A to J would sign up for a dessert at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Last name K to Z would sign up for a side or condiments at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Looking forward to a wonderful time!

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

jandjonthebeach@...

Sorry- this is a working weekend for us. Have a great time!
John and Jody

In a message dated 8/10/2018 9:33:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, kliebel@... writes:

Good Morning all,

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th). At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon. I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.

Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

> Last name A to J would sign up for a dessert at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc
>
> Last name K to Z would sign up for a side or condiments at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Looking forward to a wonderful time!

I will be away as well

Lester

On Aug 10, 2018, at 10:20 AM, Kevin McLemore <@KMcLemore> wrote:

I wish we could attend, but we need to be in NY and MA that week. Next year?

On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:33 AM, "kliebel@..." <kliebel@...> wrote:

Good Morning all,

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th). At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon. I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.

Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

Last name A to J would sign up for a dessert at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Last name K to Z would sign up for a side or condiments at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc
Looking forward to a wonderful time!

Don Scholl

As I think I told you, we will be away at a family wedding that weekend. Sorry to miss it.
Don Scholl

Sent from my iPhone:
Don Scholl

On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:16 PM, lgweinraub <lgweinraub@...> wrote:

[...]

kjcollins48@...

Will not be able to attend.
Ken

On Aug 10, 2018, at 11:25 PM, Don Scholl <dbscholl@...> wrote:

[...]

Larry Macy

Well, I have to work that day.

I also think there was too short of notice for a family gathering in the summertime. I like the idea of the picnic, but I don’t know when it was announced, but I didn’t really have time to plan for a day off. I think we need 6 months to a year advanced notice. Not 30 - 90 days.

Larry

—

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D., LMT
Morrisville, PA

Being human is not about individual survival or escape. It’s a team sport. Whatever future humans have, it will be together.
~ douglas rushkoff

On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:33 AM, kliebel@... wrote:

Good Morning all,

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th).  At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon.  I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.

Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

Last name A to J would sign up for a dessert at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Last name K to Z would sign up for a side or condiments at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Looking forward to a wonderful time!

“It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

George Schuler

Kristi,
Unfortunately, Cathy and I will be away.
Thank you for your planning.

George Schuler

On Aug 11, 2018, at 4:45 PM, Larry Macy <lmacy@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you to all who have contacted me to let me know that you will not be able to join us. And thank you to all who have already signed up - please make sure if you are planning to attend and have not signed up to do so as soon as possible so we make sure we have enough food for those attending.

As for notice of all club events, starting in January the majority of the dates (including this year’s PMGC Family Picnic) are listed at the bottom of the newsletter and have been every month/newsletter since. The club events are also listed on the club website (www.phillymgclub.com) under the Save the Dates tab and have also been listed since the beginning of the year.

If anyone ever has any ideas for the club events (car shows, family picnics or whatever you may like) please do not hesitate to email them to one of your board members in order to make sure that we get the event added to the calendar if we can.

lmacy@...
https://larrythemac.guru
[...]

IMPORTANT REMINDER!!

Just a reminder that RSVP’s for the family picnic are due today! We will not be at the GT tonight so please make sure that you RSVP through the links below.

Thanks and see you at the Family Picnic!

Kristi

On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:33 AM, kliebel@... wrote:

Good Morning all,

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th). At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon. I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.

Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

Last name A to J would sign up for a dessert at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc

Last name K to Z would sign up for a side or condiments at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4baba92aa2fb6-pmgc
Looking forward to a wonderful time!

merryhill@...

Kristi- my wife has a family get together on Sat. Sorry!

Jim Graves

On Aug 14, 2018, at 10:46 AM, "kliebel@..." <kliebel@...> wrote:

[...]

Martin Cameron

Sorry out of town so can’t make it

Martin

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018, 10:46 AM, kliebel@... <kliebel@...> wrote:

IMPORTANT REMINDER!!

Just a reminder that RSVP’s for the family picnic are due today! We will not be at the GT tonight so please make sure that you RSVP through the links below.

Thanks and see you at the Family Picnic!

Kristi

>>> On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:33 AM, kliebel@... wrote:
>>>
>>> Good Morning all,
>>>
>>> I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th).  At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon.  I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.
>>>
>>> Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

>>> Looking forward to a wonderful time!
>>>
>>> Kristi
>>>

>>> Kristi
>>> '74 RWA Midget
>>> '77 RB Midget
>>> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2
>>> Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
>>> Brits at the Village Coordinator
>>>
>>> Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook
>>>
>>> “It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Steve Perlman

You got mine.

Steve P

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 10:46 AM kliebel@... <kliebel@...> wrote:
IMPORTANT REMINDER!!

Just a reminder that RSVP’s for the family picnic are due today! We will not be at the GT tonight so please make sure that you RSVP through the links below.

Thanks and see you at the Family Picnic!

Kristi

>>> On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:33 AM, kliebel@... wrote:
>>>
>>> Good Morning all,
>>>
>>> I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th).  At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon.  I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.
>>>
>>> Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

>>> Looking forward to a wonderful time!
>>>
>>> Kristi
>>>

>>> Kristi
>>> '74 RWA Midget
>>> '77 RB Midget
>>> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2
>>> Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
>>> Brits at the Village Coordinator
>>>
>>> Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook
>>>
>>> “It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.”  ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Gordon Todd

Kristi

I already signed up, but, Linda will bring three bean salad or potato salad.
Let us know if you have a preference.

Gordon

Just a reminder that RSVP’s for the family picnic are due today! We will not be at the GT tonight so please make sure that you RSVP through the links below.

Thanks and see you at the Family Picnic!

Kristi

>>> On Aug 10, 2018, at 9:33 AM, kliebel@... wrote:
>>>
>>> Good Morning all,
>>>
>>> I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that our FAMILY picnic will be next Saturday (August 18th). At this point we only have 4 families signed up to join us at Lake Nockamixon. I know that lives are busy and vacations are happening but I would love to see more of you join us at the PMGC Family Picnic.
>>>
>>> Please sign up via the Signup Genius link -

>>> Looking forward to a wonderful time!
>>>
>>> Kristi
>>>

>>> Kristi
>>> '74 RWA Midget
>>> '77 RB Midget
>>> '71 Morris 1100 MK 2
>>> Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
>>> Brits at the Village Coordinator
>>>
>>> Check out Philadelphia MG Club on Facebook
>>>
>>> “It is good to have an end to a journey … But it is the journey that matters in the end.” ~ Ursula K. Leguin

Trip Arnold

Sorry we won't be able to make it...company once again this weekend....the joys of living at the shore, lol.
Trip and Georgia.