Topics

2021 PMGC Renewals

Kristi Liebel

Happy almost end of 2020,

It is that time of year again - that’s right it’s time to renew your PMGC membership for 2021. Attached you will find the 2021 PMGC Renewal form - please be sure to fill out the form even if there are no changes. Remember your membership runs from January to December no matter when you originally joined. That said if you just joined (October 2020 to present) then you can disregard this email because when you joined you paid for the rest of 2020 and all of 2021. If you have decided that now is not the right time for you to renew I totally understand, I just ask that you send me an email and let me know.

I would love to have all renewals in by the end of January this year. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me (please reply to me only (kliebel@phillymgclub.com) so we don’t fill up everyone’s mailboxes).

I look forward to a wonderful PMGC year!

Stay safe, Safety Fast and have a Joyous Holiday Season,