2020 MG Club Calendars

Roger Searle

All,

The first order of 2020 Club calendars is in, and I will be delivering then at the January GT to those who ordered then.

If you did not order one but would like one let me know.  They are $29.00.  If ordered in the next couple days they may also arrive in time for the GT.
I can also mail to your address but there will be additional postage.

Happy New Year,

Roger Searle
1971 MGB GT
1978 MGB Roadster (original owner)

Bernie Hall

Roger,

I'll take a calendar as well.

Bernie Hall
Sent from Blue

On Dec 29, 2019, at 3:50 PM, "searlerb via Groups.Io" <aol.com@groups.io target=_blank>searlerb=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
All,

The first order of 2020 Club calendars is in, and I will be delivering then at the January GT to those who ordered then.

If you did not order one but would like one let me know.  They are $29.00.  If ordered in the next couple days they may also arrive in time for the GT.
I can also mail to your address but thRoere will be additional postage.

Happy New Year,

Roger Searle
1971 MGB GT
1978 MGB Roadster (original owner)

kjcollins48@...

Thanks for the update Roger. Happy New Year!
Ken