Topics

2020 MB Club Calendar

Roger Searle

Hello Members,

The 2020 Club Calendar will be back by popular demand.  It should be out in early January.

Would you forward to me at searlerb@... as soon as you can photos you would like to see in it?  Below are some categories that may jog your thoughts.  In particula,r I'm looking for a really great cover photo.

Thanks and best regards,

Roger

Members and People
Couples
Events and Meetings (especially our victory at the minature golf tournament
Technical Sessions and Maintenance
Personal Occasions featuring your cars (proms, weddings, birthdays, etc.)
Rallies
Drives
Car Shows
Special or Unusual Cars
Brits at the Village
Holiday Party
MG historical, old photos, advertising, etc.

Harry Hurst

I don't know if you also know, but I was track photog at Sebring and Daytona in the 60s and 70s. don't have much MG stuff, but this one is particularly nice, especially as Mabel and Romeo have become pretty well known.

Harry Hurst
610-725-9600 Cell

2138 Lombard St., 4A, Philadelphia, PA 19146

h.hurst@...

On 12/17/19 10:27 AM, searlerb via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

Cool.  Thanks.