From: Stephen McDowell via Groups.Io <stephen.mcdowell2020@...>
To: PhillyMGClub <PhillyMGClub@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Dec 13, 2019 11:39 am
Subject: [PhillyMGClub] 2020 club calendar?

Any word on the calendars for 2020?

v/r
Steve
703-628-8194 - Cell

Stephen McDowell <stephen.mcdowell2020@...>

well, I will take 1

v/r
Steve
703-628-8194 - Cell

On Friday, December 13, 2019, 12:44:27 PM EST, searlerb via Groups.Io <searlerb@...> wrote:

Stephen,

I've been pretty much a one man band in putting the calendar together.  We typically sell about 15.  Recently I've told Club leadership that I wasn't planning on doing one this year.  But, if there is enough popular demand, I have good material and can put one together again.

All, please respond if you would like to produce a Club calendar for 2020.